preorder Swindle for cheep

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

lsinger9404

preorder Swindle for cheep

Post by lsinger9404 »

What? Didn't win it?? Buy it here with free shippinng and no tax:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=SON030017
Last edited by lsinger9404 on Wed May 11, 2005 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I bought the Swindle around Christmas on VHS....I guess I should've waited, huh????
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

Yup...well it wouldn't hurt to get it on DVD...for the 5.1 and "clear" picture ("clear" is relatiive when talking about "Swindle")
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

You're telling me!!! LOL My son kept trying to adjust the set. I just told him to forget it and enjoy the popcorn. LOL
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Hey Larry,

It sounds like you've bought from deepdiscountdvd.com before? So I take it they're pretty reliable, yeah? After hearing so many horror stories of credit card fraud and bogus online stores I'm REALLY hesitant to shopping online and even a well-known company like Amazon.com took me months and months to finally break down and order from. So as you can imagine, I'm a bit nervous about giving all my credit card info to a website I've never heard of. I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on their reliability and service. Have you ordered a few times from them in the past? Do you know of anyone else who had pleasant experiences? Even though I'm a bit weary about buying online, $12 for the Swindle DVD is getting pretty hard to pass up.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

Kevin-
Oh yeah....Deep Discount is AWESOME. There's no where else to buy DVDs and CDs online. free shipping. No tax. FAST turnaround. NEVER been screwed. they're very reliable.

And if you think about it....credit card fraud can take place by you handing your card to a cashier/gas station attendent/waiter-waitress. just keep an eye on your balance, keep receipts, etc... there's protections from your credit card company. I wouldn't worry one second.

Now...be cautious when you get an e-mail wanting you to buy Viajra or
C!al!is at 5 cents a tablet, and wanting you to send your credit card. fraud happens to lazy people...

And if you're REALLY still concerned, they have a "Bill Me Later" option. When a company takes more of a risk than you, you know they're on the up and up. When I want to buy a CD/DVD, i'll go there last and they usually beat everyones total price.

So....ultimately it's your choice...but just know that i've never been screwed. Actually, my card was compromised once, but it wasn't from online sales.

Larry[/i]