HAS GOOCH PASSED OUT?!?

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

a KROQ spy!

HAS GOOCH PASSED OUT?!?

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Last we heard, Gooch was sick in bed in a medicated-daze. Has she passed out?!? Are her cats nipping at her unconscious body?!?! SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK ON HER!
Maybe Gidget can go over and spy on her?

p.s. Did Glenn ever get his balls back?!?! :P
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Yes Glenn got his balls back....I won't go into what we did to them BEFORE he got them back....but he did.....

As far as Goochzilla goes....she is better....and the kitties are like Annie...they dpn't eat meat....;)
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Call police

biLzamo

Post by biLzamo »

Has the Goochstress been in contact with any flirtatious seagulls from across the ocean.
"The power of the force has stopped you, you hosers."

- Doug McKenzie
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

I'm reflecting from my death bed....
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Librarian: Emotional scars remain
WOMAN TELLS OF TERROR IN RARE BOOKS VAULT
By Beth Musgrave
HERALD-LEADER STAFF WRITER

Walter Beckman seemed distracted and nervous -- not the charismatic and talkative man he was on the phone, B.J. Gooch thought as she let the man into the special collections library.

The Transylvania University librarian would soon learn that the man who called himself Beckman wasn't who he claimed to be. And he wasn't just there to see rare books.

Gooch, who has worked at the library since 1994, testified yesterday during the sentencing hearing of Warren C. Lipka, Spencer Reinhard, Charles Allen II and Eric Borsuk. It was the first time she has spoken publicly about what happened Dec. 17, 2004.

Gooch testified yesterday that she and the man called Beckman chit-chatted for a few minutes, then he asked if he could bring up a friend.

Gooch agreed. The man, who was downstairs, came up and signed the guest registry. The name was illegible, so Gooch asked for the man's name.

"He said John," Gooch told a packed courtroom. Gooch would learn later that Beckman was Lipka, a former Lexington Catholic soccer standout. And John was his former teammate Borsuk.

The three went into the special collections vault. Gooch said she was talking about the manuscripts and sketchings by naturalist John James Audubon, when she felt Lipka pressing down hard on her arm, with what he said was a stun pen.

And then she heard Lipka say, "Grab her arms." It was then, Gooch said, that she knew she was being assaulted. She said she still hears those words in her dreams.

"I remember struggling and I remember screaming but knowing that no one could hear me because of where I was."

The special collections vault is sound-proof.

Gooch said Lipka told her not to struggle.

"Do you want it to hurt more?" Lipka asked. The men took her to the floor and tied her feet and hands. They pulled a stocking cap over her head. They tried to put something over her mouth, but it wouldn't stick.

Gooch said she tried to remain calm. Her heart was racing. Heart disease runs in her family. She said she was terrified.

"One of my biggest fears was having a heart attack," Gooch said.

After she thought the men had left, she crawled into her office to the phone.

She knew she needed to alert someone in the library. But her hands were shaking so badly she could barely dial. The director of the library, sensing something was wrong, appeared in the doorway before Gooch could get ahold of someone.

"Susan, they're stealing the Audubons and they used a stun gun on me," Gooch told the other librarian.

Gooch said her arm later developed a nickel-sized bruise and she felt weak.

"I was trying to convince myself that I was okay," said Gooch, who went to the Lexington police but opted not to get medical treatment. "That night I felt quite ill."

Gooch returned to work Monday to help fill out reports on the robbers and the stolen books. She took a few days off that week. Later that spring, at the urging of an administrator, she took three weeks off.

But the emotional and psychological scars are still real and raw, Gooch said.

She felt extremely depressed and isolated this summer, Gooch said. She said she did not believe the media or other people realized how this affected her.

"I felt like a non-factor in all of this," Gooch said.

Gooch has sued the four men in state court for unspecified damages. Her attorney, Lee Rowland, said last night that Gooch had no comment on the mens' sentences.
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
biLzamo

Post by biLzamo »

ill kill those guys!

- Doug McKenzie
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

That's a creepy strory and a creepy coincidence!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

I thought so too
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
July Cleaver

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Post by July Cleaver »

Not my Goochie!!!
Gooch

Re: HAS GOOCH PASSED OUT?!?

Post by Gooch »

a KROQ spy! wrote:Last we heard, Gooch was sick in bed in a medicated-daze. Has she passed out?!? Are her cats nipping at her unconscious body?!?! SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK ON HER!
Maybe Gidget can go over and spy on her?

p.s. Did Glenn ever get his balls back?!?! :P
Thank you for your concern Senor Spy. I think this calls for the cat suit to be called out of retirement, don't you agree? :wink:

However, that won't happen until I'm feeling 100%. I'm still dealing with this crap. It comes and goes. Right now its just a cough and I'm just praying this is the end of it. This has been going on since October 30th!

Regarding Oh Glenn's balls, yes, he got them back. The were returned to him in the same condition he left them, in a bag wrapped in the original package.
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

biLzamo wrote:ill kill those guys!
Awww....My biLzamo in shining armor!!!!
~Gooch

biLzamo

Post by biLzamo »

:lol:

- Doug McKenzie
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

*Annie* wrote:That's a creepy strory and a creepy coincidence!
Yeah it is. Who knew there would be another Gooch in the Library world....
What I'm curious about is what the heck was she doing taking people into the vault? That's what reading rooms are for. The Librarian, Curator or Archivist is suppose to page the material and bring it out to the reading room. No one is suppose to go into the vault unless they are an employee and even then, they should be accompanied by someone high up in the chain such as the Librarian, Archivist or a Curator! However, thats neither here or there at this point. I'm just glad they caught the bastardos that assaulted a fellow Gooch! ~Gooch climbs off her soap box~
~Gooch

Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Glenn wrote:Call police

:shock: There's a whole land of me's!!!!! :shock:
~Gooch

July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Gooch wrote:

Road Trip!!!
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

July Cleaver wrote:
Gooch wrote:

Road Trip!!!
Topless with the wind blowing in our hair? Anyone else want to come along to meet my people?
~Gooch

a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Gooch wrote:
July Cleaver wrote:
Gooch wrote: Topless with the wind blowing in our hair? Anyone else want to come along to meet my people?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :P
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

a KROQ spy! wrote:
Gooch wrote:
July Cleaver wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P
Does that mean you'd like to join us Senor Spy?
~Gooch

July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Shotgun!!!
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Gooch wrote:
a KROQ spy! wrote:
Gooch wrote: Does that mean you'd like to join us Senor Spy?
I'm always up for a trip to Gooch-land. :D
biLzamo

Post by biLzamo »

Sounds like fun

- Doug McKenzie
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

a KROQ spy! wrote:
Gooch wrote:
a KROQ spy! wrote: I'm always up for a trip to Gooch-land. :D
~giggles~
~Gooch