mySpacers...go here

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

lsinger9404

mySpacers...go here

Post by lsinger9404 »

Check out the site i'm constructing for my friends, Zoey's Trip:
http://www.myspace.com/zoeystrip

They're a rockin' duo, and you'd be blown away if you see them play.
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Done Larry.
Now add me as NumChucks! 8)
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Damn, for a minute a thought it was Zoey Strip. :)
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

Annie-
You're added. you've GOT to see these girls! I'm going to DiPiazza the 30th. Come join us!

Post by Guest »

Actually is pretty good singer. Nice voice.

I missed yout t.v show. Did you win anyhting Larry?

Glenn
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I saw Larry! He won $1,000. His puzzle was IF I WERE A RICH MAN...right Larry???
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~

Post by Guest »

On the off chance does anyone have a spare $1000 I can borrow?
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

Oh...yes...I won $1000. It was kind of like nails on a chalkboard for me to watch, knowing all the stupid mistakes I made..."giving" the game to the other contestants.

Rock and Roll Jeopardy was my game. Too bad it's off the air.

Look at what some moron wrote about me on another forum (this one for a disabiility magazine)...completely anonymously:

i saw the entire show. i watch 'jeopardy' which precedes 'wheel of fortune' almost every night. whoever the chairboy was, started off well winning 12,000 for consonants named. he then kooked it and hit 'bankrupt'. anyway, at the end of the show (a show where vanna white was super hot), eventhough chairboy finished with 0 dollars, pat sajack told chairboy he'd be leaving with 1000 bucks.

i'd definately would have tried to fu ck vanna white. even with my 'big leg'. she was flippin letters with her hands, knees, ass and a /w/ was flipped with her p ussy. i was yellin and cheerin chairboy on eventhough his clapping may have looked a little more 'normal' without whatever crane and bulldoser setup he had on each hand/wrist. what was he going to do during the show, build something, eat a full course meal, rescue a small child in a well? he made edward scissorhands look like a guy with big rings. leave the caterpillar/peterbilt orthotic set-up at home dude.

anyway, did i mention vanna was lookin killer?

Post by Guest »

Geeez. What an ass, small minded, mean spirited people are SUCH a waste of time and energy, aren't they?

I thought you looked wonderful Larry and played well also. It was the guy that won the whole shabang that worried me. I think that he slipped Pat a hun for the answers in advance ~wink~.
gidgetgoestohell

Oh DOH. That was me, I wasn't signed in AGAIN.
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

lsinger9404 wrote:
Look at what some moron wrote about me on another forum (this one for a disabiility magazine)...completely anonymously:
Jeez, and I thought I was the world's biggest asshole.
gidgetgoestohell

No Glenn, you are the FANBOY ~ducks and runs~
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:ducks and runs~

You can run, but you can't hide. Revenge is sweet. Very sweet. Ho ho ho ho ... ha ha ha ha :evil:
gidgetgoestohell

Hey man, I was just a TOOL. LMAO
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Ya know, Larry, I made a note to watch it but I completely slept through it in a coma-like state on Friday night. Maybe I'll catch it in a rerun, hopefully. And YES, Rock 'n Roll Jeopardy was my thing too. lol Wasn't that the best game show ever? With regular Jeopardy I can't get butkis right, but on R 'n R Jeopardy, I would seriously get like 75% of the questions correct. I actually applied twice to be on there, but I never got any word back from them and unfortunately as you mentioned the show is no more. :( Did you ever see Celebrity R n R Jeopardy when Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray was on? I think he broke $100,000. lol

Kristee: You finally got a bigger avatar up. :D Did Jack's site still not let you upload the one I sent you? Oh well, this one's nice too.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Kev:

No, it wouldn't. I think that for the thing to work, that I need to store it somewhere on the net. I am not sure if I sent it to Jack if he could store it here for me and then upload it that way.

Oh Lord, I was just being waaaaay too technical for my own self. Skerred the bejesus out of myself.

If we can figure it out, I will use your version!
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

lol Aw..well this one's lovely too. But, if you're still interested in using the other one, you could try saving the pic to your computer. Then instead of going to "Upload avatar from a URL" you would go to "Upload Avatar from your machine" right above it and click on "Browse." Then you go to where you stored the pic on your computer, for example: c:\My Documents\My Pictures\gidget.gif

I'm not sure how much of that you already knew, but does that clarify anything?

-Kev

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

I tried both ways, but no dice. I am not sure WHY, but for some reason it just didn't work. I also am not sure if I reeeeeeally want to know why either, LOL. :lol:
Gidge

lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

assholitis-
Well...i DVRed it and I will be capturing it on my computer to burn to DVD. it's not one of my proudest moments...but a moment nonetheless. it was a long road getting there. I'm not a huge "'Wheel" fan, and it wasn't my life's ambition to get on there (you wouldn't believe how fanatical the other contestants were about it....most of them had never been out of their trailer in Bumfuck, Iowa). For me, it was "something to do". At first, they weren't going to allow me to be on cause I couldn't spin the wheel myself, but I persisted and they eventually allowwed me to have a designated spinner. So, hopefully i've set the precedent and there will be more disabled people on.

As for R&R J...I tried out twice. The first time, I got all stubborn and thought I could write out the answers to the quiz they gave myself. It was tough keeping up, cause I don't have the prettiest writing. I didn't make the cut. Then, I went to watch Nicole Sandler (from the old KSCA 101.9 and Channel 103.1) be a contestant. They sat me down in front by the crew, and I got to be friends with the producer. She said if I came and tried out again, she would write the answers for me. it was more relaxed and we did it one on one. I was usually answering the questions before she got a chance to finish asking them. Unfortunately, I got only 17 out of 25 right, and you needed 18. The one I got wrong was "Which britpop band had a hit with 'Definitely Mabye'?" I blanked and pulled Blur out of my ass. The only Oasis CD I have is "Morning Glory". Yeah..I know...there were more questions I got wroong, but I SHOULD have known that one. Death by Oasis!

I think EVERYONE has seen the McGrath episode. VH1 had a tendency to repeat the hell out of the shows.
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Well hey, congratulations on just making it to the final stage and getting a half hour of television spotlight. :) And like you said, at least it might help future contestants with disabilities get on there, and you got to win $1000 for your efforts. Very cool.
Yeah, I was kind of young at the time - just turned 21, I believe, so I think that's what stopped R 'n R Jep from calling me back. They probably thought I didn't know the first thing about music trivia. That show was the best, though. I'd actually feel smart about getting daily doubles and even the Final Jeopardy question.
And yeah, if you somehow figure out how to put that video (or even a short clip) of you on WOF online, I'd check it out. I leave you now with Kay Starr lyrics:
"Oh, wheel of fortune, I'm hoping somehow if you'll ever smile on me,
please let it be now."

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*