YES! FINALLY...song lookup

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

lsinger9404

YES! FINALLY...song lookup

Post by lsinger9404 »

Indie FINALLY has a place to look up the songs. I know...we had access to this before, but at least now they have pictures and links to itunes (though it doesn't seem to do that yet...and it's kinda buggy in Safari).

http://yes.com/lookup.php?s=KDLE/KDLD&to=3
Last edited by lsinger9404 on Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Yipppeeeyiiiiyoofuckingcayaeee.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
RobertKP

Re: YES! FINALLY...song lookup

Post by RobertKP »

lsinger9404 wrote:Indie FINALLY has a place to look up the songs. I know...we had access to this before, but at least now they have pictures and links to itunes (though it doesn't seem to do that yet...and it's kinda buggy in Safari).

http://yes.com/lookup.php?s=KDLE/KDLD&to=3
Yes, it has been like that for several months but they block out 9pm-midnight completely. At least they changed the background from that crappy orange to a soothing blue.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
MicheBel

Yes.com

Post by MicheBel »

Yeah, Larry, as you know, there are many songs it doesn't include.

And according to the nice folks at Yes.com, it works best in Firefox.

Oh, and Robert, it isn't that they "block it out" it's just they only list songs that show up. Specialty shows like Dead Air, Check One Two, Joe Escalante's show, Jackie's Chaos---often have songs playing which don't show up.

So, it's by no means failsafe. (As those of us who've been using it already know.)

--M
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
RobertKP

Re: Yes.com

Post by RobertKP »

MicheBel wrote:Yeah, Larry, as you know, there are many songs it doesn't include.

And according to the nice folks at Yes.com, it works best in Firefox.

Oh, and Robert, it isn't that they "block it out" it's just they only list songs that show up. Specialty shows like Dead Air, Check One Two, Joe Escalante's show, Jackie's Chaos---often have songs playing which don't show up.

So, it's by no means failsafe. (As those of us who've been using it already know.)

--M
Actually, it doesn't matter if there is a specialty show on at that time or not. There are still no songs listed. Try looking up songs from 9-10 on Wednesday & Friday from 9-10pm or Saturday from 9-midnight. No specialty shows on at those times but no songs listed on Yes.com for those times either.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!