Todays Weather

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Glenn

Todays Weather

Post by Glenn »

I am predicting gusts of wind.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Glenn-O...We should all call you the Great Carnack! Oh wise man of weather and other things unknown....it is windy, windy, windy here in Newport today....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

A piece of wisdom:
If you running late for work on a day after really strong winds, no matter how bad the freeway may seem, its still better then trying to take a short cut down a tree lined street....
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

Jules is going to have a really fun drive home from Vegas in this wind. I just talked to a friend who was driving on I-15, and he said it is so windy it is scary!

Good Luck Jules! Drive safe!
I feel all itchy!
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

OneOldPunk wrote:Jules is going to have a really fun drive home from Vegas in this wind. I just talked to a friend who was driving on I-15, and he said it is so windy it is scary!

Good Luck Jules! Drive safe!
The rack will keep her grounded.
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

Gooch wrote:A piece of wisdom:
If you running late for work on a day after really strong winds, no matter how bad the freeway may seem, its still better then trying to take a short cut down a tree lined street....
No kidding! It is like an obstacle course after you get off the freeway. And the windchimes on my patio sound like gongs being hit over & over.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

RobertKP wrote:And the windchimes on my patio sound like gongs being hit over & over.
By any chance, was this man in your patio?
~Gooch

RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

God, I hope not. I'd have to call an exterminator.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Well, I done well.

I am thinking of going pro is a weather caster.

I would look good on t.v in s a suit clicking that thing that they click that changes the picture on the wall.
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Glenn wrote:Well, I done well.

I am thinking of going pro is a weather caster.

I would look good on t.v in s a suit clicking that thing that they click that changes the picture on the wall.
You would first need to get the bad leather looking tan ala Dallas Raines...
~Gooch

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

My potplant blew over. I wonder if I can get some FIMA money.
gidgetgoestohell

Ha ha ha ha ha..CLASSIC
Gidge

Gooch

Post by Gooch »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha..CLASSIC
Ditto!
~Gooch

July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

I made it home, and it was scarey! I was getting blown all over the place! I don't like windy...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

Glad that you made it back safe and sound! And $350 richer!
I feel all itchy!
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

July Cleaver wrote:I made it home, and it was scarey! I was getting blown all over the place! I don't like windy...
The rack didn't hold you down? I was picturing you grounded with Lackie holding on to your legs and waving in the air like a flag...
~Gooch

RickyS

Post by RickyS »

July Cleaver wrote:I made it home, and it was scarey! I was getting blown all over the place! I don't like windy...
What's wrong with getting blown all over the place? :wink:
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with the fools in his life.----Ernest Hemingway
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

I think the combination of the rack, and the manfoot kept us grounded! I am feeling much better rested now, thanks to being in my own bed... (Less expensive hotel beds plus redbull & vodka don't make for very good sleep)

Ah, back to reality...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
gidgetgoestohell

But...does Lackie seranade you with beautiful nostril stylings?
Gidge

July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Saturday night was the Lumberjack Quartet... as well as the night of the living redbull... And the night of the multigenerational flirtations... I can't believe that in one night I had an 18 year old, a 28 year old, and a 38 year old flirt with me, and ask me for my number so that we could go out, back in LA... CRAZY MAN! Lackey discouraged my other cute outfit for sunday... I think he thought it might lead to dereliction of duty...

Ricky - there's nothing wrong with being blown all over the place, as long as you are getting blown like an elephant...(which I was not)