TWP Show at The Troub last Thurs.

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Glenn R

Post by Glenn R »

Although due to illness I didn't make the show (yes, I was absolutely gutted) my friends informed me that the show was sold out. (if it wasn't sold out it was near capacity) It was a shoulder to shoulder gig.

There where some Indie 103.1 posters hung at the Troub and cars where spotted reportly with indie bumber stickers.

The Wedding present played near hour & half and lots of old TWP mixed in. Was apparantly a great set supassing most Wedding Present fans expectations. The band apparantly arrived straight from the airport to the trob just in time to set up & play. No sound check that night.

I guess I'll see them in May when they return.

Thanks Indie for sponsoring such a cool show.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Glenn:

Good to see that you are back to your own normal self. Sorry you missed the show, but it seems that you will being seeing them in May, which is, in my book, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Sick

Post by MicheBel »

I seriously cannot believe after all THAT, that Glenn didn't make the Wedding Present show. You musta been DEATHLY ill, buddy.

Hope you're feeling better, too.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!

Post by Guest »

I'm feeling alot better. I went to Doctor this morn and receptionist said appointment is tommorrow which shows I am still somewhat confused but that is normal for me.

Anyhow, still awaiting the final outcome. All I can say is I feel great.

Anyhow Got this link just for Miche.

mms://ds103.xs4all.nl/20050404_theweddingpresent_300.wmv
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Good ol' Glenn!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas

Post by Guest »

*Annie* wrote:Good ol' Glenn!
Good ol me!