Lohan and Smiths link....

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

Lohan and Smiths link....

Post by Gooch »

Lindsay's Latest Tell-All
Wed Feb 22, 1:50 PM ET

Lindsay Lohan is setting the record straight with a candid new interview in a major magazine.

Stop us if you've heard this one before.

Hot on the heels of her much-publicized and quickly denied Vanity Fair tell-all, the young actress spoke out about charges of an eating disorder, her party girl image and her desire to be taken more seriously as an actress.

"I hate it when people call me a teen queen," Lohan, 19, told Allure in its March issue, on newsstands Tuesday. Visit for more:

• Dr. 90210
• Fashion Police
• The Awful Truth
More stories:K-Fed Strikes BackAnother Cowsill Family TragedyNick and Jessica's Great Date DebateGlitter Gets a Trial Date"Godfather" Actor Richard Bright Dies

The Herbie: Fully Loaded star told the magazine that she wants to distance herself from her Freaky Friday'd family-friendly past and settle into more adult fare.

"The past year felt like five lifetimes because I've grown up a lot," Lohan said. "I know better what to do and what not to do. I lost sight of the people and things that are most important to me."

Lohan also tackled the charges of bulimia, first vaguely acknowledged in her chat with Vanity Fair.

"I will say that I went through a phase," she told the women's mag. "I lost weight when I was in the hospital, and then I wanted to keep it off. Sometimes being that thin doesn't look healthy. I kind of didn't realize that.

"It was an attention thing, too. But you start to wonder if your friends are your friends because you look a certain way."

And on the topic of her regularly rotating A-list posse, well... if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Asked if she would trust party pal and rumored Mary-Kate boyfriend stealer Paris Hilton with a beau of her own, Lohan simply laughed the query away.

"Ha-ha! Oh, my God, no answer! No answer!" she said.

And as for her own widely chronicled love life, she said that her breakup with That '70s Show's Wilmer Valderrama proved to her being a single girl isn't the worst thing in the world.

"I know now that I don't need a boyfriend," she told the magazine.

But that doesn't mean there isn't one star out there that strikes her fancy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Someone said to me recently, 'I heard you have a crush on Angelina [Jolie],' and I was like, 'Uh, everyone does. She's Angelina,'" Lohan said.

In addition to gracing the weekly tabloids, the paparazzi-plagued actress has made time for more worthwhile projects--such as making the transition to more grown-up roles. She recently wrapped filming on Robert Altman's drama ensemble A Prairie Home Companion, opposite Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones, and is currently shooting the indie Chapter 27, with rumored ex-flame Jared Leto. The film centers on the death of John Lennon.
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."