Daylight Savings Time

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Daylight Savings Time

Post by obiwankobe »

Anyone notice that Jack's Shack's clock is an hour slow?

-tom
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

haha Yes. I have to change the formatting like twice a day. I think it actually switches up on me, too. There's the option of setting what time zone you're in under "profile" but like I said, sometimes it's fine and sometimes I'll have to go to "GMT-7 Hours." I think for us West Coasters, the appropriate time zone setting should be "GMT-8 Hours," that is to say, 8 hours behind Greenwich Meridian Time, in Greenwich, London, England. I'm hoping it's just a simple glitch that Jackie can fix.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

you running this thing now?
-tom
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Nah, if I was I'd look into fixing that. I just know about the GMT time thing, and I'm constantly changing it from GMT-8 Hours to GMT-7 Hours. Quite frustrating.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
jack
Site Admin

Wrong Time

Post by jack »

I think its from all the server changes and the daylight savings time thingie. The forum moved to a few locations in the past couple weeks so it must have gotten jetlag :) I'll fix that right now.