Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?????

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?????

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Ok...before I say what I have to say....I just want it noted that I feel NO ill will to Biche's former co-host on her podcast....it is difficult to be insulted when what was said has more than a grain of truth to it....

As all of the Jack Shackers know....Biche had a major fit when Dicky "called her out on air" about comments that she made over on Jonsey's blog that related to Chuck's intelligence or lackthereof....

What she failed to mention is that she had done the same exact thing to me on her first podcast...she mentioned the first Indie Street Team/Gidge's b-day bash that we had in Hollywood and alluded to the fact that I am "strange"...well....as i said....truth is truth and that doesn't/didn't bother me in the least....I made an assumption when I was directed to the podcast site that the person they were speaking of was me...and that is fine....if I assumed incorrectly, than it isn't fine with me because some people take to heart what is said about them...even if annomously and not every one has the thick skin that I generally do....

What did/does bug me is that Biche's head almost exploded over what Dicky had said...without mentioning her by name....if the shoe fits...then she was wearing it...so to speak....also...if what he said didn't pertain directly to her she wouldn't have been so bothered....

My point is that she consistently applies one set of rules to her own behavior and a vastly different standard to others....especially when whatever is being said is not inline with her own personal perception of herself.....hypocrite doesn't even begin to cover her own behavior in this situation....

Again, I bear no ill will to her former co-host....most importantly because when the situation with Dicky arose....she maintained her silence on the subject and I for one respect that....she has also stated that she prefers to focus on the positive and I believe that her actions/silence alone spoke louder than any words possibley could have....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
rotter

Post by rotter »

fuck Gidge...you love Dicky long,long...just find out where he works and ask him out.Fuck his ass off...just go! :lol:
gidgetgoestohell

I consider Dicky a friend....we actually have friends in common as well...but the point of my post was the hypocrisy regarding that whole situation.....and how she has two clear and destinct standards,,,,one for herself and another for everybody else....
Gidge

Gooch

Post by Gooch »

rotter wrote:fuck Gidge...you love Dicky long,long...just find out where he works and ask him out.Fuck his ass off...just go! :lol:
Gidge is not like that...Miche yes....Gidge no...
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
rotter

Post by rotter »

ahahahhaha.....people...people...lets not get your panties in a knot.....

.....oh...if you do I'll pull em outta your ass with my teeth...
......call me!I'm like that. :D
gidgetgoestohell

....and.....Dicky is a happily married man....which, as Gooch just said...is not my style....although we all know that a little band of gold never stopped BOO HOO.....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

aaaaaaaahhaa...we'll personally I ain't like that either.You know...guys that are sluts need BooHoo..she's a great service to lonely,bored cock. :lol:
gidgetgoestohell

She says that she just loves giving random guys head.....nyum nyum nyum..... :roll:
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

well...she can't suck my random ...but have the world on your knees Miche :wink:
LATaurus

Post by LATaurus »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:....and.....Dicky is a happily married man....which, as Gooch just said...is not my style....although we all know that a little band of gold never stopped BOO HOO.....

:shock:
jr

Post by jr »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:....and.....Dicky is a happily married man....which, as Gooch just said...is not my style....although we all know that a little band of gold never stopped BOO HOO.....
WHAT??
:shock: :evil:
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
gidgetgoestohell

Yeah....she has this warm fuzzy feeling for a married man...I can't say for SURE who I think it is...but I have an idea....
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

baaadddddbump
Gidge

MicheBel

SHEESH

Post by MicheBel »

EXCUSE ME? I DON'T DATE MARRIED MEN.

WTF.

:evil:
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
MicheBel

sigh

Post by MicheBel »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:Yeah....she has this warm fuzzy feeling for a married man...I can't say for SURE who I think it is...but I have an idea....
Let the record stand, counsilor, that I believe that fooling around with married, attached, living with, dating seriously kind of guys is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

But it's good to know you listen to my podcast, Gidge. Besides, all that was MONTHS ago. Check your dates.

Ancient history. (And it was a lust, not an "act upon" thing anyway.)
--M
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
jr

Re: SHEESH

Post by jr »

MicheBel wrote:

WTF.

just to get this straight...

when you "FUCK" a married man... I dont think its "dating"

thank you!
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
gidgetgoestohell

Re: sigh

MicheBel wrote:
gidgetgoestohell wrote:Yeah....she has this warm fuzzy feeling for a married man...I can't say for SURE who I think it is...but I have an idea....
Let the record stand, counsilor, that I believe that fooling around with married, attached, living with, dating seriously kind of guys is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

But it's good to know you listen to my podcast, Gidge. Besides, all that was MONTHS ago. Check your dates.

Ancient history. (And it was a lust, not an "act upon" thing anyway.)
--M
My point is that she consistently applies one set of rules to her own behavior and a vastly different standard to others....especially when whatever is being said is not inline with her own personal perception of herself.....hypocrite doesn't even begin to cover her own behavior in this situation....

READ MUCH????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

Re: SHEESH

jr wrote:
MicheBel wrote:

WTF.

just to get this straight...

when you "FUCK" a married man... I dont think its "dating"

Ahhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahaaaahhhaaa JR...you crack me up....LOL

thank you!
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

:shock: I am sick wif this thought.... :P ........sick that i didn't get to watch :lol:
zzzzzzz

Post by zzzzzzz »

rotter wrote:fuck Gidge...you love Dicky long,long...just find out where he works and ask him out.Fuck his ass off...just go! :lol:

its really not about whether we are friends with dicky or know or dont know dicky ........

the fact is
the bich is a hypercrit and talks shit about everyone else but cannot take it when the table is turned on her ass.
rotter

Post by rotter »

Probably need a bigger table to turn on that ass..... :P
jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

sigh...
rotter

Post by rotter »

Jack...I'm just kidding :wink: