Happy Birthday Bob!!

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

jr

Happy Birthday Bob!!

Post by jr »

12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

Hey Mr. Zimmerman play a song for us(cause it's your birthday :D )...in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you

...he's a dj now on satelite radio.
Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
jr

Post by jr »

i played BOB all morning and i still cant get enough...

tangled up in blue on REPEAT!!!

cheers!
rotter

Post by rotter »

aaahaha.....jr played "bob"all morning.....aaaaahaha :wink: Betcha your mouth is tired... :lol:
rotter

Post by rotter »

spit or swallow jr? :lol:
jr

Post by jr »

come closer and i will show you.
(clearing my throat i work up a nice big loogy)

:D
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Ya know...we women consider BOB's to be a completely different thing, right Rotter????
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

http://www.linuxshowcase.com/Humor/PICKUPYOURTOYS.mpeg

What happens when bob is not properly put away...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Kristin Scott Thomas (1960): Actress who entered a convent at the age of 16 and later decided to take a teacher’s training course. Realizing that teaching was not her calling, Thomas entered drama school in her native England. The head of the department advised Thomas that her acting was only good enough for the amateur stage, but Thomas refused to put her dreams on hold. Thomas eventually got her acting training at a school in Paris and won a role in Under the Cherry Moon with Price in 1985. In 1994, Thomas starred in Four Weddings and a Funeral, but she is most recognized for her role as Katherine Clifton in the Academy Award Winning film, The English Patient. Thomas has since starred in the critically acclaimed films, The Horse Whisperer, Random Hearts and Gosford Park.

Rosanne Cash (1953): Country artist who is the daughter of country music legend, Johnny Cash. Cash has always found herself straying away from the country mainstream. While she appreciates the work of such superstars as Shania Twain and Garth Brooks, folk music is more her style. Throughout her career, Cash has had eleven number 1 hits on the country music charts, and also authored a book in 1996 entitled, "Bodies of Water." This collection of short stories was just another way for Cash to use her writing talents to touch the hearts of her fans. In 1998, Cash released the album "Super Hits." Cash, though the daughter of a legend, has a voice uniquely her own. Her latest album "Rules of Travel" was released in 2003.

Alfred Molina (1953): Actor who worked on various television movies in London before making his Broadway debut. Molina started his career in the U.S. in the off-Broadway production of "Molly Sweeney." His performance won him a Theatre Award and a Drama Desk Award nomination for Most Outstanding Debut Performance. Molina went on to star in the Broadway production of "Art," and began his career in feature films. In 1997, Molina was given a Screen Actor’s Guild Award for his performance in Boogie Nights. Molina's recent films include hits Magnolia, Chocolat, Frida and Identity.

Patti LaBelle (1944): Singer, affectionately known as a Diva, who began using her vocal talents as a child singing in the church choir. In 1962, LaBelle formed the quartet "Patti LaBelle & The Bluebelles." The group went on to record the hits "I’m Still Waiting" and "Take Me For a Little While." In the 1970s, the group shortened its name to simply, "LaBelle," as they continued to climb to the top of the charts with the number 1 hit, "Lady Marmalade." It was not until the 1980s that Patti LaBelle launched her solo career. In 1986, LaBelle had a number 1 hit, "On My Own" with Michael MacDonald. She has gone on to release the album, "Burnin" in 1991 and her 1994 recording, "Gems," went gold. In 1996, LaBelle received an honorary Doctor of Music degree from the Berklee College of Music.

Bob Dylan (1941): Musician who has been entertaining audiences for 4 decades. Dylan moved to New York at the age of 20 in hopes of meeting his idol, Woody Guthrie. After playing New York’s, Gerde’s Folk City, Dylan was signed to Columbia records. Dylan breathed new life into songs like, "Blowing in the Wind," and "Master of War," and as a result struck an emotional chord with '60s youth. Folk music began to evolve into rock and roll for Dylan as he became famous for his moving renditions of protest songs. In 1965, "Like a Rolling Stone" became Dylan’s first big hit. Three of his albums topped the album charts in the 1970s: "Planet Waves," "Blood on the Tracks" and "Desire." In 1988, Dylan was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and he received a Lifetime Achievement Grammy in 1991. Dylan's talents were recently recognized with his first Oscar, for the song "Things have Changed". In 2002, Dylan was awarded a Grammy for Best Contemporary Folk Album for "Love and Theft."
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
jr

Post by jr »

voulez vous too>?!
thanks tom
im always missing and leaving off...
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

July Cleaver wrote:http://www.linuxshowcase.com/Humor/PICKUPYOURTOYS.mpeg

What happens when bob is not properly put away...
...And just when the grandparents walk in :shock:
Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
Old Fart Punker

Post by Old Fart Punker »

Tom
OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

My Dad went to High School with Bob, and my Mom lived around the corner from him. The last time I was in Duluth MN, his house was for sale on eBay.
I feel all itchy!
gidgetgoestohell

I heard it sold too, Oopsie.....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

jr wrote:come closer and i will show you.
(clearing my throat i work up a nice big loogy)

:D
she swallows... :D
rotter

Post by rotter »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:Ya know...we women consider BOB's to be a completely different thing, right Rotter????
Bob loves your ass Gidge. :P
gidgetgoestohell

He does? Or they do??? I have a BOB story....oh yes indeedy I do....one that includes said BOB...Jules, Goochie and me.....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

oh please......tell us,tell us :D
rotter

Post by rotter »

WHAT ABOUT BOB?WHAT ABOUT BOB?......shit...is this takin off shit radical new therapy? :? FUCK! :x
gidgetgoestohell

Ok...we were having a punk rock weekend last August...and the girls wanted to go to a dirty toy shop (I am morally opposed to such things, but I was digging the penis head band the place had)...and they bought these purple bears joy button thingamajiggers...and lube...

We were partying pretty hard that night and everybody but me got kicked out of the room....because I was ASLEEP....that's my story and I am sticking to it...

When I woke up the next morning....nobody was in the room and I thought there had been some nuclear disaster and I was the last person alive in the world...then room service knocked on the door delivering our breakfast....

I call the girls and ask what happened....they filled me in and requested that I grab their stuff....which included July's lil purple bear thingamjigger...and lube...which, I of course did...because eventhough I am morally opposed to such things...I am a good friend...I slip it in my bag and leave....

A few days later, The Kid was asking me for something and I say...Yeah...it's in my bag....So he goes to get whatever it was he needed and grabbed the lil purple bear whatchamijigger AND the lube...It turned on and it's little hands are vibrating and The Kid has this look on his face...equal parts disgust....parts shock...drops it...and runs screaming down the hallway like a girl...going UNCLEAN UNCLEAN...or words to that effect.....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

:lol: I love that story :lol: .....whos "the Kid"... :?
LATaurus

Post by LATaurus »

HA! great story, Gidge... love it

rot, the kid is Gidge's son!
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Oh, great! Now everyone knows that I masturbate... Sheesh, Gidge, way to blow a girl's cover... Now I will no longer be known as the forum's virgin angel...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
gidgetgoestohell

Aawwwww shit.....Just call me a blow it....;)
Gidge

jr

Post by jr »

i thought bob dylan was gonna be dressed in a purple bear suit and say
"room service" or somefing...
ahahhaha

july... masturbation is ok. apparently youre still a virgin in our eyes and in the eyes of the church (those nuns hang out at the hustler store too... only during the day when we all are at work)

xx
gidgetgoestohell

MASTERBATION IS A SIN!!!!!!
Gidge

jr

Post by jr »

la la la la i cant hear you i cant hear you lalalalalala

:P
jr

Post by jr »

U U U U U U U
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:MASTERBATION IS A SIN!!!!!!
but, mastUrbation is not - YAY!!!
OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

Is it considered cheating if you switch hands during masturbation?
I feel all itchy!
gidgetgoestohell

It isn't during masterbation....I dunno about masturbation.....
Gidge

jr

Post by jr »

OneOldPunk wrote:Is it considered cheating if you switch hands during masturbation?
cheating???
there are rules??????
holy hand cramp batman.