SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

Post by Gooch »

The boyfriend informed me last night that the weasel is calling the show "The Last of the International Morning Shows." Is this true?!?!?
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

I'm afraid so. I don't listen to it but I hear promos for it through the day. That's what everyone on the station calls it.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

If Moz was dead, he'd be doing flips in his grave!!!! At least pick a Vandals song to rip off!!! What a fucking idiot!!!! UGH!!!!!
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

He always rips off Morrissey. He has that Smiths cover band "Sweet & Tender Hooligans". At least he doesn't do the vocals - just the bass.
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

The Sweet and Tender Hooligans have been around for over a decade. Its just in this past year or few years that he joined them and the group has been going down hill since....
~Gooch

RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
LATaurus

Post by LATaurus »

RobertKP wrote:I'm afraid so. I don't listen to it but I hear promos for it through the day. That's what everyone on the station calls it.
fucking obnoxious!
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Fucken weasel.....my hate for him grows each day....
~Gooch