For Rotter

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

For Rotter

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
rotter

Post by rotter »

ImageEH?What was that Shloe? :lol:
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

Ha ha...her boobs aren't even :D
Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
obiwankobe

http://ubersite.com/m/18662

Post by obiwankobe »

Canada Sucks (I Hate Canada) (33244 hits)
Category: None

Rating: -0.56 on 399 reviews (Rate this item) (V)
Submitted by <fuck> [Authenticated] (View user info) at 2003-11-17 16:23:44

Canada sucks and I hate Canada. They is dumb not like us smart Americans. I hope Cananda blowed up on themselves. I know a Canadian and he hads shifty eyes. They are a society funded on lies because they call ham Canadian Bacon when they know it's just ham. Canada outlaws Howard Stern and took him off of the radio because they are scared of free thought. Canada has cheap prescription drugs to lure our elderly over the boarder . . . then they rape them. That last sentence is a true story, look it up in USA Today, it happens all the time. We can't trust Canada because they speak French and we can't understand that language. We all know how the Frenchies are pussies and Canadaians are the French peoples bithches, so that makes Canada a bigger bitch than a bitch. And why do they always say "eh" at the end of there sentences? I think it's because they is "eh-holes". I also hate how they look down on you for finishing high school early with a GED because you wanted to get a real job. The other funny thing is that most of the teams in the NHL are losing money and the league is probably going to fold up next year. HAHAHA those stupid Canadians love hockey so much: What does a canadian girl and a hockey goalie have in common? They both change their pads after three periods eh? Canadians are also famously cheap: What's the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? Canoes tip. I hate everyone in Canada so I hope the all get herpes from sleeping with their snow dogs on cold nights. Pamela Anderson said she got Hepatitis C because she deserved it for being Canadian (that's what the C stands for). I've never wroten anything that other people would read before and I just got on the internet for the first time this week. I'm proud that all the world will read this and have a better understanding of Canada. I had to speak out against the evil-doers in Canada. Go to hell Canada, go to hell!!!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
rotter

Post by rotter »

Damm us all to hell.....damm us! :lol:
rotter

Post by rotter »

aahahaha...rotter don't care what anyone thinks of me or my flag... :lol: I'm flyin my flag cuz I WILL! :D