Did anyone else watch The Road to 9/11 yesterday

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

rotter

Post by rotter »

shit...if you ever wanna lick a girls asshole and are kinda nervous about performance...you can practice on mine :P
rotter

Post by rotter »

The Rizen shloemoe wrote:
rotter wrote:....do you mean to tell me chicks lick your asshole?
They have!....MMMMM!
your're fuckin lyin'.... :roll:
The Rizen shloemoe

Post by The Rizen shloemoe »

rotter wrote:
The Rizen shloemoe wrote:
rotter wrote:....do you mean to tell me chicks lick your asshole?
They have!....MMMMM!
your're fuckin lyin'.... :roll:
what do I have to lie about?...I aint been with that many lately...
but the last two....what?...aint bunghole licking a part of what
it's all about?...shit ...I like it :D...and I know I like lickin theirs
....shoot!
Having abandoned my search for truth,
I am now looking for a good fantasy.
--Anonymous Internet Sage

...Some men...ya just can't reach...
--The Captain from "Cool Hand Luke"
rotter

Post by rotter »

you just like suckin out the corn.....too cheap to buy a fuckin cob.
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

The Rizen shloemoe wrote:Obviously ass you didn't understand anything that was said huh?

again issues dont control power...voters and politicians do...
this is a two party system...period...in order for your vote to
have a meaningful connection to power you MUST choose one
or the other...red or blue....period...you've obviously never
studied political science...certain(probably most) issues dont
require any thought they are the platform(the parties) issues
..even the propositions are either endorsed or not endorsed
by one or the other(sometimes 3) party...few issues dont...
you watch too much fox news.

This is a simple concept...kinda like the Napoleon thing...yeah
Napoleon conquered europe BECAUSE he was short...Mmmm-K? :roll:

...anyway the meddle of your ego prevents you from considering
the truth of anything I say...may I at least recommend ....reading
some books...taking a class?.....think it over

Haha. Yeah, this coming from a guy who at most has his GED. I'd be surprised-no, shocked, if you even graduated high school. It would take you the rest of your life time to even get as much knowledge as I did by the time I was old enough to drink. I've read more books than you could check out of a library.
Have you considered propositions and other such legislation? While those are often endored by either side of the platform, you have the choice whether or not to approve or deny each proposition. Now, when I see a certain prop on a voting ballot, I don't look to see which party is endorsing it. I read it over and consider the effects that it will have on the community at large and on the topic at hand. To simply vote "liberal" or "conservative" on every issue without thinking about it is absurd. If voting "YES" on a particular proposition goes against the liberal party, then I will do it, IF I truly believe that the proposition will benefit the community and that it is worth going into effect.
As for the executive elections, yes, true, it is mostly a two-party system. But, there are other independent parties like the Green Party, which offer people another option. True, the Green Party is not strong enough at the moment to offer a competitve vote against the Liberal or Conservative. But, if a voter has no interest in the two main parties, then they have every right to voice their opion and vote for that third party. After both the 2000 and 2004 elections, people were pissed at those who casted their vote for the Green Party. If Democrats are so concerned about voters "throwing away" their votes for a third party, then they need to get their shit together and offer a decent, qualified candidate that is worth voting for. Fortunately, if rumors are correct, it looks like we may just have that in a few potential candidates for 2008. Until that time, however, we are stuck with Dubya for another two years since the almighty Liberals couldn't even find a candidate who was capable of defeating a president with one of the lowest approval ratings in US history. Maybe this should be the new Democratic symbol:

Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
The Rizen shloemoe

K ass...put me in my place!.... :D

jr

Post by jr »

assholitis wrote:
Glenn wrote:Just because you look at both sides of the issues rather than voting one way, the left or the right, does not mean that you are a centrist.

It means that you are not a sucker to the 2 party system and can evaluate on your own opinion. Not the opinion of a mainstream party.

One might find that you neither fit into Democratic or Republican party by doing this. Hardly a centrist.

Someone who looks at the issues and decides for themself, their opinion is not formed or influenced by party lines is far more the individual than the mainstream parties any day of the week.

I dont need the Reublikcans or Democrats telling me hoe I should think on any issue. I can decide for myself thank you.
Haha. Well put, Glenn! I couldn't agree with you more. I'm glad to see not everyone here is a retard like Shloe. He believes that by blindly siding liberally on EVERY issue without even thinking about it makes you a real "thinker." In fact, that kind of stupidity represents the very people who DON'T think at all. They just vote for the left without considering what the politician is saying or what his stance is on any important issues. And as for what you said, shloe, that politicians wind up not taking a real position...not true. Bush clearly stated what his objectives and beliefs were. And we STILL voted him in for a second term. Why? Because your almighty liberal candidate couldn't take a stance on any issue. As blatantly incompetant and unqualified as Bush proved himself to be for president, he still defeated Kerry. Doesn't that tell you anything? You want a Democratic president in office, offer the people a choice worth voting for. If not, suffer the consequences of four more years of Bush.
he defeated kerry? he did??? if you were allowed to vote or your vote was counted or if the polls didnt "close" before you could cast your vote I guess he did "defeat" him fair and square. that is your belief.

hey, im willing to see both sides of everything... I tend to side on the liberal tilt... if that is closing my mind off and voting my party in your view thats your problem.
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
jr

Post by jr »

btw - i believe the reason that the democrat party tends to split off and feed the green party and independent party is that we DO think about issues and vote the way of each issue and not strictly party....
the republicans can be commended for the lemming like voting they have done in the past few years... good for them.. bad for the country.

ps - why the hell did this thread include ass wiping and licking?
shloemoe - you proved my point... ya cant stay on track

in my humble opinion.
The Rizen shloemoe

jr wrote:btw - i believe the reason that the democrat party tends to split off and feed the green party and independent party is that we DO think about issues and vote the way of each issue and not strictly party....
the republicans can be commended for the lemming like voting they have done in the past few years... good for them.. bad for the country.

ps - why the hell did this thread include ass wiping and licking?
shloemoe - you proved my point... ya cant stay on track

in my humble opinion.
can't stay on track?...well....kinda depends on where that track
starts and where that track ends.... :wink:

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

The Rizen shloemoe wrote:K ass...put me in my place!.... :D
I think I just did. Refer to above.

*sireofwilshire*
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

jr wrote:
assholitis wrote:
Glenn wrote:Just because you look at both sides of the issues rather than voting one way, the left or the right, does not mean that you are a centrist.

It means that you are not a sucker to the 2 party system and can evaluate on your own opinion. Not the opinion of a mainstream party.

One might find that you neither fit into Democratic or Republican party by doing this. Hardly a centrist.

Someone who looks at the issues and decides for themself, their opinion is not formed or influenced by party lines is far more the individual than the mainstream parties any day of the week.

I dont need the Reublikcans or Democrats telling me hoe I should think on any issue. I can decide for myself thank you.
Haha. Well put, Glenn! I couldn't agree with you more. I'm glad to see not everyone here is a retard like Shloe. He believes that by blindly siding liberally on EVERY issue without even thinking about it makes you a real "thinker." In fact, that kind of stupidity represents the very people who DON'T think at all. They just vote for the left without considering what the politician is saying or what his stance is on any important issues. And as for what you said, shloe, that politicians wind up not taking a real position...not true. Bush clearly stated what his objectives and beliefs were. And we STILL voted him in for a second term. Why? Because your almighty liberal candidate couldn't take a stance on any issue. As blatantly incompetant and unqualified as Bush proved himself to be for president, he still defeated Kerry. Doesn't that tell you anything? You want a Democratic president in office, offer the people a choice worth voting for. If not, suffer the consequences of four more years of Bush.
he defeated kerry? he did??? if you were allowed to vote or your vote was counted or if the polls didnt "close" before you could cast your vote I guess he did "defeat" him fair and square. that is your belief.

hey, im willing to see both sides of everything... I tend to side on the liberal tilt... if that is closing my mind off and voting my party in your view thats your problem.
Well they counted them up and Bush had more votes than Kerry. That sounds like a defeat to me. Whether it was "fair" or not, that's another issue. Believe me, I was just as unahppy as you and apparently 50% of the voters were that it wound up the way it did.
And as long as you're willing to see both sides of everything, I applaud you. This is exactly how I see every controversy in life (not just political). If you look back to my very first post regarding this issue, that is exactly what I was arguing FOR.
assholitis wrote:I try to be someone who considers both sides of every issue myself
Glenn wrote:I am just the type of person that likes hearing both sides.
I don't care at the end of the decision whether you come out conservative or liberal, as long as you deliberate and think it over. It's Shloe's view that I am arguing AGAINST, where you blindly vote liberal or conservative REGARDLESS of what the issue is or what the candidate is saying. From what you say, you are on both mine and Glenn's side. We'll label this the "thinker" side. On the other side is Shloe, which we'll call the "I don't like to think cause it makes my head hurt" side.

*sireofwilshire*
The Rizen shloemoe

yeah jr your wrong, cause since your on asses side
your right...get it :?

hey where'd ya get my school pics?
I actually have that picture as my

looks like ass is interested in shloemoe?

I must rest my weary mind....SHLOEMOE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

jr

Post by jr »

politics is a funny thing.. even when ya agree things get all balled up.
(rotter that isnt an in for you to make a joke about genitalia)

in my mind bush didnt win an election, he was handed it to him by many other evil politicans (incl his brother)

well, all i can do is fly my flag, vote and continue to get people to register to vote..
rotter

Post by rotter »

jr...I don't need an "in" to whip out my dick :P ......draggin cock rott has spoken :D
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

The Rizen shloemoe wrote:yeah jr your wrong, cause since your on asses side
your right...get it :?

hey where'd ya get my school pics?
I actually have that picture as my

looks like ass is interested in shloemoe?

I must rest my weary mind....SHLOEMOE HAS SPOKEN!!!!
JR was simply arguing for the same thing that I was. She thought we differed in opinion, but as it turns out, we agree on the issue of thinking before deciding.

And it's actually an interest in "dunces" that I had. I Google'd the word "dunce" and that's what came out. If you're using the same picture...well guess what that says about you? That's right. Put on your hat and go sit in the corner.

*sireofwilshire*
The Rizen shloemoe

Jr's smart :D

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

She's a smartie pants.
jr

Post by jr »

i think that would be a smart ass..
if the party fits

not that i fink i am smart... i just making a joke
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

jr wrote:i think that would be a smart ass..
if the party fits

not that i fink i am smart... i just making a joke
JR's a smarty pants? Well, I say if the pants fit, wear 'em!

*sireofwilshire*
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

I'm sure she wears them well & smartly.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
The Rizen shloemoe

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Glenn wrote:Well I watched the conclusion and all I can say is Clinton sure fucked things up for America.

Thank God we have Bush around to fix things.
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
The Rizen shloemoe

obiwankobe wrote:Image
Yes!...it makes a difference!...but still....I cant help feeling good about seeing sadaam
get his!(shloemoe really hate cruel people)....I hope they exicute him!....does that
make sense?

jr

Post by jr »

tom...
you find the darnedest things...

i sit in awe of you

(just no more blohan)

thanks
rotter

Post by rotter »

Well,welly well.....jr...you think your so smart.....how do you keep them smarties from melting in those pants next to Suzie? :? I'll lick the red ones......hehehe :P
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

rotter wrote:Gooch..you are the face that lauches the ships of promise and your smile is the world.....you get your mug on the twenty dollar billy.You are the keeper of goodness and goddess of good taste....morrisey for the national anthem!
You're such a sweet talker sometimes Rotter....I'll even over look the fact that there is an "S" missing in the Great Moz's name... :wink:
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
rotter

Post by rotter »

...its cuz I am sweet..I drool honey from these lips :lol: