have to share this one

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

The Rizen shloemoe

have to share this one

Post by The Rizen shloemoe »

Minn. Principal Who Shot Kittens Resigns

From Associated Press
October 15, 2006 12:12 AM EDT

INDUS, Minn. - A school principal has resigned and could face felony firearm charges after he shot and killed two orphaned kittens on school property last month.

Wade Pilloud, who resigned as principal of the K-12 Indus school, 40 miles west of International Falls, said he shot the kittens to spare them from starving to death after their mother was killed in an animal trap.

Pilloud said the shooting, which occurred on school grounds, endangered no one.

"I have bred cats, and I currently own two myself," he wrote Friday in an e-mail to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "I am not a cat hater. I did not want the animals to suffer."

The incident happened Sept. 21, and several students still on the grounds for after-school activities heard the shots.

"There were parents who felt, apparently some rather strongly, that there were concerns about the safety of their children," said Joseph Flynn, an attorney for the South Koochiching/Rainy River School District. "The district's position is that safety was not compromised."

John Mastin, acting sheriff in Koochiching County, said Pilloud could be charged with felony possession of a firearm on school property and reckless discharge of a firearm, a misdemeanor.

County Attorney Jennifer Hasbargen said Friday that the case was under review.

Mastin said the shooting put no one in danger but said Pilloud used "poor discretion and poor timing," especially amid the growing fear of gun violence in schools.

The district put Pilloud on administrative leave after the incident. Flynn said Pilloud agreed to an undisclosed settlement and resigned.

...Can you imagine?....what kind a ding a ling do you gotta be
to see this as the right thing to do....especially these days
...no wonder the schools are so fucked up....ya gotta laugh!!!!
cause if ya dont ya'll cry. :cry:
Having abandoned my search for truth,
I am now looking for a good fantasy.
--Anonymous Internet Sage

...Some men...ya just can't reach...
--The Captain from "Cool Hand Luke"
rotter

Post by rotter »

...what a fuckin moron bringin a gun to school..and for shootin them cats;I'm gonna send a million ceiling cats with the shits to his house....fuckin asshole! :evil:
ChispaFilthyLucre

Post by ChispaFilthyLucre »

maybe thats is the big america?
and the rest of the world is going to the same road.....
very sad.....or very funny.....I dont know....
IF Im hEre iS ThANk to STEVe JoNEs "JONeSyS" FROm sEx PiStoLs
ChispaFilthyLucre

when I read the commentary
thought that was another event
of a patient who kills children in the school.
delete my last post.......I love cats
The Rizen shloemoe

ChispaFilthyLucre wrote:when I read the commentary
thought that was another event
of a patient who kills children in the school.
delete my last post.......I love cats
Hey Chispa!!!....how do like minks...here's a story
from Espana that shows America is not the only
place that has idiots in it that mean well....

Eco-Vandals Free Mink From Spain Farms
By DANIEL WOOLLS (Associated Press Writer)
From Associated Press
October 15, 2006 12:41 PM EDT

MADRID, Spain - Vandals broke into three mink farms in northwestern Spain and freed more than 15,000 of the prized, furry animals, officials said Sunday.

The raiders - believed to be environmental activists - acted under cover of darkness late Saturday in three towns in Galicia, which has about 80 mink farms.

The operation was so well organized that the vandals propped boards on the walls to help animals scale them and placed fish outside the walls as bait to keep them going, said Maria Dolores Sendon, a police official in the town of Muros.

"This was not a prank," she said in a telephone interview. "It was very well planned."

There has been no claim of responsibility and no arrests have been made, said Jose Benito Reza, a conservation official with the Galician regional government.

An estimated 5,000 mink were released from their cages at a farm in Muros, and about 2,000 of them made it outside the walled farm compound, Sendon said.

The biggest raid was at a farm in the town of Oza dos Rios, where some 11,000 of the animals were allowed to scurry out of their cages, and about half made it outside the walls, according to the farm's owner, Charo Carrillo.

She gave no figure for financial losses but told the national news agency Efe that the raid meant "20 years of work to create a high-quality product have been ruined."

Carrillo said that most of those that got away will probably starve to death in a matter of days because they were raised in captivity and do not know how to hunt or fish.

Spain raises about 400,000 mink a year, and 80 percent of them are bred in Galicia, according to a Barcelona-based animal rights group called the Fundacion Altarriba.

Sendon said other mink farms have been hit by eco-raiders but these were the first such incidents in these three towns in the coastal province of La Coruna.

Last year animal rights activists freed 30,000 mink from a farm near the regional capital, Santiago de Compostela, and painted graffiti on the wall to claim responsibility.

Benito Reza said the people who freed the latest batch "did them no favor whatsoever" because they cannot survive in the wild and that the mink are ornery carnivores who might attack other animals and birds.

He also warned people against trying to catch the fugitives, saying they are likely to get bitten and should instead call a police emergency telephone number.

...Imagine 10's of thousands of starving minks running around :shock:
they'd probably be better off as coats....a cruel enterprise anyway ya
look at it....Humans are all stupid!!!

ChispaFilthyLucre

hahaha I spit and insult to the people who dress mink.
I know spain is cruel with the animals, every time a little less,
for that reason I hate this country and its celebrations.
I know those news and support the activists and the rights the animals. I think that in the era of the computers there is no necessity to torture to the rest of the animals…. :)
The Rizen shloemoe

oh yeah and here's one more....

After the deadly school shootings in Colorado, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, one legislator has proposed a plan that would actually put more guns in schools.

Wisconsin state Rep. Frank Lasee, R-Green Bay, said he would introduce a measure in the state legislature early next year that would give teachers and other school employees the option of carrying concealed guns after they have received extensive weapons training.

...SHIT!!!!...can you imagine the many ways that could turn
out to be a bad idea...SHIT!!!....how do these guys get elected???

I wanna be a cat er sumthin....maybe a possum?

rotter

Post by rotter »

Shloe wants to be a ceiling cat at Jrs' house :lol: :lol:
rotter

Post by rotter »

I like that mink story.I would have loved to be in on that plan :D Thats great! :D
The Rizen shloemoe

rotter wrote:I like that mink story.I would have loved to be in on that plan :D Thats great! :D
The thing about that is the minks will die a slow death of fear
and starvation....any animal that's been raised in a cage aint
gonna survive long in the wild...

jr

Post by jr »

this is true
not good to release to wild after
habituated in captivity...
right rotter?
ahahah
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
rotter

Post by rotter »

yeah,yeah...i suppose you're right Shloe.I just don't like "caged" animals.Especially being raised just for their fur.Its sad ... :(
rotter

Post by rotter »

jr wrote:this is true
not good to release to wild after
habituated in captivity...
right rotter?
ahahah
Haha... :P verrrry funny... :P You did say you liked to be spanked on your "wild" bubble,right? :lol: Instead of "captive" bubble? :lol: