Scarlett Johansson Recording Tom Waits Covers Album

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Haha you Pitchfork jokers, what a hilarious hoax headline. Next, you'll tell me Sufjan Stevens is pregnant! Like, JK LOL, right dudes? No. Not kidding, and certainly not laughing. This is 4 SERIOUS, guys. According to a recent report on FOXNews.com (yes, that was the sound of a kitten dying) and confirmed by Waits' publicist, aesthetically pleasing and indie-savvy film starlet Scarlett Johansson is not only singing, but recording an album of Tom Waits covers.

Scarlett Sings Tom Waits, as it's called, will tentatively see release next spring via recently-revived Rhino offshoot Atco. It's not Scarlett's first vocal foray-- she recorded a version of Gershwin brothers standard "Summertime" for this year's corny Unexpected Dreams: Songs From the Stars charity compilation.

That's pretty much all the info we have right now, but stayed tuned to Pitchfork, your one-stop ScarJo rumor shop, for more details and the latest hot pix. Oh, and according to Fox News' Roger Friedman, Waits is "one of the premier singer-songwriters in the business." So, best respect-- because lord knows this is, first and foremost, a business.
Link-arrowMP3: Tom Waits: Road to Peace [from the Orphans compilatio
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
jr

Post by jr »

i read that yesterday..
she has the lungs for it
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
rotter

Post by rotter »

fuck lungs...i just care about tits :D Does she have the tits? :D
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

rotter wrote:fuck lungs...i just care about tits :D Does she have the tits? :D
does Howdy-Doody have wooden balls?
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
rotter

Post by rotter »

I have wooden balls.....sniff em'......reaaaaaaaaallllll cedar :lol: Howdy Doody would be so jelious. :D
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

rotter

Post by rotter »

aaaaaahahahaha...is that Tom Waits? .....he wuz such a hurry he didn't get his hat off :lol:
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

rotter

Post by rotter »

ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh... :D