Indie if you are Reading this...

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Indie if you are Reading this...

Post by obiwankobe »

No offense, but I am never going to use AIS to get insurance. I am not going to buy a car from Huntington Beach Toyota. I am also not going to go to that traffic school. Get some new commercials!!!! Please!!!! I am starting to become violent!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

new commercials on Indie

Post by MicheBel »

Oh come on! I love when Jonesy puts the sly moves on the unsuspecting boys! That's choice stuff.

But I do agree with you. If I heard that "get on your surfboard in high heels" commercial one more time, I'll throw the radio across the room.

At least they changed the Sat Bizla commercial blurb thing.

And I also have to give props to all the cool commercials they are doing using Liz and Chuck. LOVE hearing their voices on air.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I think that they played that surfer dude with heels commercial like three times in a row yesterday....

Tom...you forgot that you are NEVER eating at Carl's Jr. again, either....:)
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Miche, those of us who listen to the stream; Those are the only commercials we get! All Day! Ever!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

automatons

Post by MicheBel »

Thank you, Tom. You are making me feel better for not getting the stream at work anymore.

Although I do listen to Jonesy's rebroadcast, and I did notice a LOT of commercials being repeated and repeated, once even cutting someone off to repeat. Bad, bad bad.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

That was the one that I was talking about...I kind of went...HUH???
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Give me an indie e-mail and I'll go prospecting for you.
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

The Paris Hilton commercial is testing my resolve, but I think I will maintain my Carl's Jr boycot.
-tom

MicheBel

Buy a Carl's Jr. burger

Post by MicheBel »

Come on now, Paris in a bikini. And she's wiping that car, and getting all soapy.

Can't resist that Carl's Jr. burger she's chomping there, as it drips mustard down her cleavage (what little she has)...

Besides, any commercial that right-wing stations are BANNING is gonna make me go out and buy something from them, to offset the nonsense.
--Miche
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

She nice to look at except one eye is higher than the other one, that's why she's always tilting her head. Plus she not that intresting and I've pretty much seen all over her so there isn't really any mystery. Not to mention she probably has STDs we haven't even heard of yet. But mostly I don't like fast food! If that was Natalie Portman I'd have to get my own Carl's Jr. or at the least get a job there!
-tom

Gooch

Post by Gooch »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:I think that they played that surfer dude with heels commercial like three times in a row yesterday....
I wouldn't mind the commercial so much if it wasn't for the dork they got!!! Can that guy be any dorkier?!?!?!
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
gidgetgoestohell

No. No he couldn't.
Gidge