Indie's "target demographic"

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

lsinger9404

Indie's "target demographic"

Post by lsinger9404 »

Alright...I know ad firms sell commercials for radio based on the station's demographic

So...what i'm interested in how many Indie listeners have horses...let alone horses with West Nile virus??

...and by the same token, how many Indie listeners hapen to be Bon Jovi fans and in the market for longer lasting batteries.
jus' curious.
Glenn

Re: Indie's "target demographic"

Post by Glenn »

lsinger9404 wrote:
So...what i'm interested in how many Indie listeners have horses...let alone horses with West Nile virus??
Daisey or Macy?
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

My dog eats ground-up horses and I use horse goo to affix my stamps otherwise horses are useless and I do live in the country!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Well..... that might be my fault... I told Indie I get the signal here in the middle of nowhere land heart of San Fernando Valley... it's a "7/11 in the middle of a mansion ranch and an apartment building" type of town.... I wave wave "hello" to the ranch workers walking the horses on the cracked asphant every single day..... and maybe they listen to Indie too, who knows....

... and I'm not kidding...
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

We grow oranges. I'm not sure whether horses are the stupidest or the smartest animals in the world. They do nothing on their own, you bring them food, provide shelter, take them to the vet, pick up their crap. They do nothing!
I was driving to town this weekend and I saw 2 women on horses crossing the street one lady had to weigh 350lbs. I actually felt bad for the horse and I don't like horses!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Woah, I thought Tom was nice! :?
-Julian Casablancas
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

I am, I just don't like horses! Some people don't like clowns; I don't like horses
-tom

*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Hahah, okay!
-Julian Casablancas
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

obiwankobe wrote:I am, I just don't like horses! Some people don't like clowns; I don't like horses
So I guess you're not attending this:
http://www.museumoftheamericanwest.org/ ... =2005#18.0
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

no, I'll pass
-tom