Pixies tonight

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

lsinger9404

Pixies tonight

Post by lsinger9404 »

Anyone going?
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Pit tickets sold out too quickly, Larry. But fortunately, I scored ones for Friday night's show. Tomorrow is only going to be a 7:30 pm show, as opposed to the two shows tonight. Which time are you going to?

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

assholitis wrote:Pit tickets sold out too quickly, Larry. But fortunately, I scored ones for Friday night's show. Tomorrow is only going to be a 7:30 pm show, as opposed to the two shows tonight. Which time are you going to?

-Kevin
i'm there both shows tonight. The wheelchair section is directly above the pit, with a great line of sight for the entire stage. I was going to go through my connection at the box office, and pay the $45 a ticket, but then my friend hipped me to the idea of buying them on ebay. I'll go there from now on. I got 2 for $49 + $7 ship and two for $40 with $10 ship. All tickets were floor.

Well...I checked yesterday and I saw a pair go for $3.85! Damn...it's all in the timing.

I heard tomorrow is 2 shows as well. They added the second after the initial sale. Check yer sources. It's an 11 show as opposed to 10:30 like tonight.

Pixies are AMAZING. i've been with them since "Come On Pilgrim" in '87. I had the opportunity to interview them for the radio at the Roxy. I digitized it and put it on CD and gave a copy to Frank Black and Kim Deal.

larry
MicheBel

Larry is cool

Post by MicheBel »

Larry, you are too cool. Can I just say that? :D

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

2 for $40?!? Wow, I paid almost $60 for one after service fees. Good deal. haha $3.99 for Pixies tickets? That's cheaper than a McDonalds extra value meal. I thought tickets usually went for like double and triple on Ebay? Who knew? Oh, when I bought tickets they had just added a third show at 7:30, but I guess ticket sales prompted them to add yet a fourth show. I went to your site a while back and completely rocked out to that video clip of the Breeders and Joey Santiago doing Gigantic.

P.s. My Rock 'n' Roll Swindle DVD just came in the mail Tuesday. :D I paid $11.95 flat rate. Easy, safe, and best of all, cheap! Just wanted to say thanks a lot for wising me up to deepdicountdvds.com. I'm thinking about getting Chappelle's Show season 2 on DVD there. $25 instead of $40 everywhere else, plus no tax or shipping.

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
lsinger9404

Re: Larry is cool

Post by lsinger9404 »

Where did this come from??

I mean...You can say it...but what's your evidence? :wink:
MicheBel wrote:Larry, you are too cool. Can I just say that? :D

--Miche
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

I'm thinking of having a "Swindle" viewing on my 6.1 surround system. I'll keep you all informed.
assholitis wrote:

P.s. My Rock 'n' Roll Swindle DVD just came in the mail Tuesday. :D I paid $11.95 flat rate. Easy, safe, and best of all, cheap! Just wanted to say thanks a lot for wising me up to deepdicountdvds.com. I'm thinking about getting Chappelle's Show season 2 on DVD there. $25 instead of $40 everywhere else, plus no tax or shipping.

-Kevin
MicheBel

Post by MicheBel »

lsinger9404 wrote:Where did this come from??

--Miche
Just every little thing about you, babe. I just read your posts and think it about a thousand times, then eventually, it has to come out. So there you go.

So glad to be lucky enough to know you.

PS--TOTALLY count me in for the Swindle viewing!!!

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

MicheBel wrote:
Just every little thing about you, babe. I just read your posts and think it about a thousand times, then eventually, it has to come out. So there you go.

So glad to be lucky enough to know you.

PS--TOTALLY count me in for the Swindle viewing!!!

--Miche
Aww....gee....thanks Miche! :oops:
You can be sure the feeling's mutual!

humble Larry
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

lsinger9404 wrote:Where did this come from??

--Miche

Oh, don't be coy, Larry. We can submit all the posts you've made as exhibits A-Z on your coolness! lol :wink:

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

Oh, don't be coy, Larry. We can submit all the posts you've made as exhibits A-Z on your coolness! lol :wink:

-Kevin
[/quote]

Alright...i'll take that.

So..

.....uh....anyone wanna start?

A anyone?

anyone?