Bad Religion!

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

a KROQ spy!

Bad Religion!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Bad Religion is going to be on Loveline this coming June 20th, Monday night. :D

I think Indie sometimes plays them. :wink:
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Who are you? I thought I was suppossed to be the "plant" KROQ put in here?
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Yeah, Indie plays the old, heavy stuff that KROQ's never heard of, like the self-titled Bad Religion song. KROQ started playing them in heavy rotation after they turned soft and put out songs like Sorrow. Way to go again, KROQ! And just for the record, Bad Religion likes Indie and Brett Gurewitz even played the Ramones 30th Anniversary concert sponsored by Indie.

Try again, KROQ spy. Maybe try bragging about how Linkin Park is going to be on Kevin & Bean or something lame like. You guys will always own Linkin Park over us. :D

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

'Plant' sounds so boring. I prefer 'Spy', it's much more exciting! :P
MicheBel

planted here

Post by MicheBel »

So you honestly think you could convince loyal Indie listeners to go over to KROQ for ANY reason? Are you high?

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Hrm, I was just thinking.. You all are too good of fans to be true. Maybe Indie planted this site, and has Indie employees post here? 8)
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

We are actually a splintered sect from the Myspace farce
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

Indie rules!

Post by MicheBel »

Actually, Tom misspeaks. We originated on Yahoo, and stayed here because we couldn't stand MySpace which is the "official" Indie "Street Team." We know better. We are the real Indie Street Team.

And though I know that Indie jocks read here and occasionally post, it is, by and large a group of massively loyal Indie listeners.

I know that's something really foreign to KROQ (at least for a long, long, long time anyway).

--Miche

(We'd rather fight than switch!) :)
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Ask Stryker who we are, KROQ Spy. He has his own name here and likes to log on occassionally. Maybe he might just jump ship to our station. Or maybe Jed the Fish will, since he's already leaving messages to come be a guest on Feel My Heat with Brent Bolthouse and Danny Masterson. Or maybe Rodney will finally tire of the shitty treatment shown by KROQ and come to Indie. I guess you should make sure that your own current personnel are happy before you try acquiring any of our DJs. :D

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*