Spam from Indie

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Spam from Indie

Post by obiwankobe »

We're giving away a pair of 3-day passes to Coachella, plus a pair of 3-day passes to hang with Indie 103.1 at the DKNY Jeans Coachella House - a VIP party at a desert estate with celebrity DJ sets and where Indie 103.1 will broadcast live all weekend long. Listen all day to win your Indie 103.1 Coachella CD pack and passes inside Filter Magazine's Coachella kick-off party on Thursday April 26th and qualify for the all weekend hookup.

Jonesy’s Jukebox Jury is moving starting THIS WEEK! The Jury will not be on Mondays. It will move to Fridays from 12 - 2PM. Listen in as our panel gives songs they hear the thumbs up (MUSTARD) or the thumbs down (PANTS). It’s all this Friday, April 20th at 12 bells.

So tickets to Indie 103.1’s Stooges show at The Wiltern sold out in like a half a second. You totally got left out… like totally. Never fear, Indie is here! (da da daaaaaaaaaaa!) We’re giving away tickets to our Stooges show all day every day between now and the show on April 23rd. Keep listening. Get your dialing fingers ready mofos! I said… Get your dialing fingers ready mofos!!!

It’s a reggae party at the Malibu Inn every Sunday all Spring and Summer! Join Native Wayne doing the “Reggae Smoke-In” live from the Malibu Inn patio from 4 to 6, followed by live reggae/ska bands each week. Malibu Inn is at 22969 Pacific Coast Hwy in Malibu. Maximum amounts of concrete respect to all reggae massive and crew! This week it’s Rising Son. Come join us as we broadcast live this Sunday from 4 - 6PM!

We're back at the Bud Patio inside Angel Stadium this Friday for Big Bang Fridays - Angels v. Mariners followed by a fireworks show. Native Wayne from the Reggae Smoke-In will be live at the Bud Patio starting at 5 PM. Come check him out, have a Bud with us and get your limited-edition Indie 103.1 trading cards. Listen all week to win tickets.

Want a free Savory Shredded Beef Taco Del Carbon from Del Taco? Well, here's how, just send your name and address to Del Taco and they'll send you a valid coupon for one. Ain't that just cool?

©2007 Indie 103.1FM
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
The Rizen shloemoe

Post by The Rizen shloemoe »

Free taco what?....hey If I gotta send em a letter
via USPS It aint free... :?

..oh yea stooges...that be cool....
Having abandoned my search for truth,
I am now looking for a good fantasy.
--Anonymous Internet Sage

...Some men...ya just can't reach...
--The Captain from "Cool Hand Luke"
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

i am glad indie sent this spam casue otherwise I wouldn't know what brand of designer jeans to buy.
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
The Rizen shloemoe

Post by The Rizen shloemoe »

I dont get the indie spam nomo :? I dunno why?
They musta found out how mucha square I
really am....well...roundish kinda square....
Having abandoned my search for truth,
I am now looking for a good fantasy.
--Anonymous Internet Sage

...Some men...ya just can't reach...
--The Captain from "Cool Hand Luke"