Was that new Nine Inch Nails??

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

lsinger9404

Was that new Nine Inch Nails??

Post by lsinger9404 »

bite the hand that feeds...

DAMN...sounding just as relevant as ever!

Now that we've got Indie, it's not that we "need" Trent to come around and save radio from the abysmal hole it is in...but it's nice to have a "legacy" artist (yes...he is an "old-timer"...it has been 6 years since his last CD of "new" music) adding to the fresh mix.

larry
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Um, I think it probably was new Nine Inch Nails. I heard Indie playing it last night. So (Nelson laugh) HA HA, to KROQ cause I think they were going to try and premiere it before anyone. Now I'm only hoping Indie also beats KROQ to premiering the new Weezer song, Beverly Hills. KROQ is already playing snippets of both NIN and Weezer songs, but I don't think they've played either in their entirety. And I'm a huge Weezer fan. :lol:
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Nine Inch Nails

Post by MicheBel »

Pretty sure I heard that other station playing NIN's new one. But if Indie got it first, great for them. They are still also playing Nine Black Alps that KROQ isn't on to yet, and Stereophonic.

But yeah, the NIN tune is great. (I'm a sucker for songs about being on one's knees...)
:D

--Miche

(Ah, isn't our new forum cool?)
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!

NIN listening party on Saturday 3/26

Post by Guest »

at the music box on Hollywood blvd.

starts at 8pm, if you go you get a special NIN cd
if you pre-order the cd you will get in addition to the CD a vinyl 7 inch of
two songs too.
MicheBel

NIN vs. Elvis?

Post by MicheBel »

Thanks for the info, Mr. Guest, but Elvis Costello is that night.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!