Camp Freddy Radio

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

assholitis

Camp Freddy Radio

Post by assholitis »

I don't know if any of you were listening around 6 pm last night to Indie, but when Camp Freddy Radio should have been on there was just music playing on automatic. Well this has actually been happening on/off for the past couple weeks, and I thought the boys were just on vacation. But, at 6:05 pm, Dave Navarro and Billy Morrisson cut halfway into Mike Ness' Don't Think Twice and said that they might have been fired from Indie. They said details were still sketchy and they had to talk to the Indie people about some stuff but this might be the last time they're ever on Indie and that they appreciated all the fans who listened and called in during the year they were on the air. Now they were laughing and stuff a bunch during this announcement, but it sounded like they were serious. I sure hope if there really are any problems, that they can work it out with the powers that be at Indie. It's sad enough that Camp Freddy Radio might be leaving, but if it's because they got fired that would be so much worse. :( Say it ain't so guys!

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
Stuartmm

Post by Stuartmm »

http://6767.typepad.com/

"This Just In...

This just in: Billy and I did NOT get fired! There was a scheduling mix up at the station today. We will be back next week, same time, same station, same thing.

Billy and I wondering if we got fired on Indie Radio"
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Thanks, Stu. I knew they couldn't fire Camp Freddy - they're one of the most popular shows on Indie. I believe they were just nominated for Best Radio Show from LA Weekly as well. Glad to hear everything is in order.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Campalicious

Post by MicheBel »

I LOVE Camp Freddy. They're hot! :D
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

I heard that too. I though at first it was a bit of a publicity stunt i.e tune in next week to see if we are here. I missed the rest but it did sound real. Must admit those guys crack me up.

SPORTS CHALET!!!!
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

WE'LL TAKE YOU TO THE LIMIT!!!!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas