"Melanie Jones"

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

"Melanie Jones"

Post by MicheBel »

Dunno if anyone caught Dicky's show this am, but they had a character on there called "Melanie Jones." She was:

* a Street Team member
* hung out with other Street Team members :shock:
* loves Indie 103 and its jocks
* loves them so much she stalks them into the studio
* said she goes around randomly and puts Indie stickers on people's cars

Sound like anyone we know? :wink:

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or annoyed. I do think it's immensely funny that the DJ she chooses to "stalk" is Dicky Barrett, though I guess there's some cosmic justice in that, given how much I've ranted about him negatively in here.

And also, supposedly she passes by another car which is playing Weezer, and she asks which radio station they're listening to, and they say 94.9 (anyone else mention 94.9 in here?). Course, then she says: THEY SUCK. As we all know, I think Halloran is the best DJ IN THE WORLD. So some things are completely reversed.

Nonetheless, I thought it funny. At the end, Dicky says he's "scared" of Melanie, and hopes he doesn't see her again. Sorry, Dicky, "Melanie" is not going anywhere. Glad they could get a good comedy bit out of the Street Team. (Better than that scary "teacher in jail" nonsense.)

--Miche, aka Melanie (though I think Melanie has a little bit of Kristee thrown in too) :wink:
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I do say YOU SUCK alot...and I do love Dickie!!! A lil Dick'll do ya...I allays say....wonka wonka wonka....

I
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Okay, you guys caught me. It was me. :oops:

P.s. Nice Fozzy, Kristee.

-Kevin (aka Melanie) muahaha
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Lovely Melanie

Post by MicheBel »

I "SAY" you suck a lot? Or I SUCK a lot? :wink:

don't tell all my secrets, Ms. Kristee.

But isn't that cool that they created a character about us? Did you guys hear it?

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I meant that I, personally say YOU SUCK alot. It's part of my verbal repetoire, so to speak...
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

More from Melanie

Post by MicheBel »

Well, I pinned down Dicky outside the bar last night, and he swore to me that Melanie Jones wasn't actually supposed to be me. That he'd had a "stalker chick" in his repertoire for a long time. Yeah, um hum. I believe him.

;-)

--Miche