EXIT - Girl Band that got pulled on stage @ U2 show

Anything music or band related.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

EXIT - Girl Band that got pulled on stage @ U2 show

Post by obiwankobe »

Attention all LA-area EXIT fans! Be sure to set your vcr/tivo to record KABC-TV's 11:00 pm news TONIGHT! There was a camera crew on hand at last week's gig at 14 Below and the band was also interviewed in the studio, so be sure to check it out!

And hopefully everyone will have shaken off any lingering effects of tryptophan overload in time to attend EXIT's next show:

Saturday, December 3rd @ 8:00pm
Dragonfly
6510 Santa Monica Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90038
(323) 466-6111
Presale: $5.00 cash/$6.00 Paypal (payment info can be found on exit-band.com)
Door: $10.00
21+

What better way to show your EXIT love at the gig than by wearing a brand spankin' new EXIT tee? The shirts are available in white for women (medium and large) and grey for men (medium, large, and extra
large) and are $20 each, shipping included. Payment info and the sassy new design can be found on exit-band.com.

And we're still awaiting info on the airdate of the EXTRA segment recorded a few weeks ago, so we'll keep you posted. Until then, Happy Friday!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
biLzamo

yeah

Post by biLzamo »

they had a huge writeup in the Calendar section of the LA Times the day after the U2 concert.
"The power of the force has stopped you, you hosers."

- Doug McKenzie
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

saw that, cool article about how they had to do the photo shoot at 6am because they all needed to get to their real jobs.
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley