New Elefant

Anything music or band related.

Moderator: Admin

*Annie*

New Elefant

Post by *Annie* »

Here's a new track from the new Elefant album, The Black Magic Show (due out April '06).
http://ahollywoodrecords.go.com/elefant ... _Clown.mp3
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

I liked Misfit although I still think of them as the poor man's Strokes. Speaking of cheap imitations, what do you think of She Wants Revenge? I'm guessing you're like everyone else I talk to and think they're the stuff. I seem to be the only one who really dislikes them. To me they're kind of like Joy Division, except nowhere near as talented or creative.
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

WOOPS...I misspoke....now, back to your regularly scheduled programming....
Last edited by gidgetgoestohell on Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

assholitis wrote:I liked Misfit although I still think of them as the poor man's Strokes. Speaking of cheap imitations, what do you think of She Wants Revenge? I'm guessing you're like everyone else I talk to and think they're the stuff. I seem to be the only one who really dislikes them. To me they're kind of like Joy Division, except nowhere near as talented or creative.
I liked "Tear You Apart" until it was played into the ground. I sampled the CD & every song sounds pretty much the same, like one long continuous drone.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

Annie, thanks for posting the song. I liked it and I think it will grow on me more each time I hear it (until I hear so many times I want to scream).
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

assholitis wrote:I liked Misfit although I still think of them as the poor man's Strokes. Speaking of cheap imitations, what do you think of She Wants Revenge? I'm guessing you're like everyone else I talk to and think they're the stuff. I seem to be the only one who really dislikes them. To me they're kind of like Joy Division, except nowhere near as talented or creative.
I agree completely, total Interpol rip off, like Creed to Pearl Jam
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley