The Kills

Anything music or band related.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

The Kills

Post by obiwankobe »

THE KILLS NEWS UPDATE

Hello friends,

We haven't posted anything in a while. We've been hard at work at the HQ writing our 3rd record, painting, typing, answering the phone, taking out the trash, sweeping the floor, etc...
A couple weeks ago we finished recording a cover of the Velvet Underground song "I'm Set Free" with Simon Boswell. The song will appear in the new adult animation film about a elephant who is addicted to speed and heroin. There is more to the story than that... I promise. It's a great film and will premier in the next few weeks all over the world. Let us know what you think of the film if you get a chance to see it where you live. In other news, we are playing the Free Jimmy premier in Oslo, on the 19th of April. As of now, we are not booked to play any other gigs in the near future, because we have an album to finish.
Lots of love to you. Thank you for all your kind letters and comments. We try to respond to everyone, but there are a lot of you.

xxx,
The Kills
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

A drug abusing elephant... hmmmmm
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
java

Post by java »

:shock:
Logic: The Art Of Being Wrong With Confidence