The Redwalls

Anything music or band related.

Moderator: Admin

assholitis

The Redwalls

Post by assholitis »

So my inability to stream Indie at work has led me to listen to a new station, 3WK Undergroundradio. They're pretty good, play a lot of undeground indie bands. One particular band that caught my ear was The Redwalls. I guess they're on tour with Oasis right now, and they have an Oasis sound going for them even though they hail from Chicago. There's a video and some songs to stream.

http://www.theredwalls.com/

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

I loved The Redwalls for a while... then I kinda' forgot abut them..... I should start loving them again... very Beatle-esqe they can be.
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
MicheBel

Redwalling it

Post by MicheBel »

Thanks Kev. Cool.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
MicheBel

REDWALLS ON CONAN TONIGHT

Post by MicheBel »

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Redwalls are supposed to be on Conan O'Brien's show tonight (NBC, 11:35 pm).

Yw.

--Miche :)
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Except if you plan on watching, be sure to tune in starting at 12:35 am, 11:35 pm is when Jay Leno start. :) I think they'll probably play their new single, Thank You, although my favorite song so far is Front Page.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*