This is an old song - maybe early 90's

All song questions here.

Moderator: Admin

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

I didn't hear this indoe but can't remember who did it. Ir inm head for some reason.

Chorus goes...

There's only one way of life and that's your own that's your own that's your own.

repeat many times
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

One Way

By: The Levellers
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
gidgetgoestohell

TRUTH & LIES The latest studio album is out now. You can hear sound clips of all the tracks on our website. The tracks are Last Man Alive, Make U Happy, Confess, For Us All, Knot Around The World, Steel Knife, Wheels, Said And Done, The Damned, Who’s The Daddy’ and Sleeping, enjoy!
You can hear sound clips of all the albums on our website shop.

Free Stickers
Send in an S.A.E. to the Levellers at the PO Box address below, for Truth & Lies album stickers, while stocks last.

Levellers PO Box 2600, Brighton, BN2 0DX
PHONE 01273 608887 EMAIL: otf@levellers.co.uk

http://www.levellers.co.uk/
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Well done gidge 10 pts
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
gidgetgoestohell

Since they burst onto the music scene in 1988 the Levellers have thrilled and excited music fans around the world. With their roots firmly in folk punk they have taken this genre of music to a new level with numerous top twenty singles and albums and a live show that is unrivalled for it's energy and excitement.

The Levellers met in a pub in Brighton and within two years were headlining Glastonbury with the biggest crowd the festival had ever seen at that time. This was followed by a signing to China Records, an independent record label, and the release of One Way of Life, which topped the indie charts and was to become an anthem during the late eighties and early nineties. The follow up album, 'Levelling the Land', proceeded to go Platinum in a matter of months, mainly through word of mouth.

Touring almost continuously for the next ten years, the band continued to headline festivals around the world while also playing sell-out tours across the UK and Europe. Releases during this time included the best selling singles Far From Home, 15 Years, Just the One, Celebrate, Dog Train and, of course, Beautiful Day and an array of number one albums including Zeitgeist and Mouth to Mouth. To date they have sold over 6 million records and performed to over 10 million people worldwide.

2002 saw the release of the band's 7th studio album, 'Green Blade Rising', produced by Al Scott, which contained such live favourites as 'Pretty Target', 'Come on' and 'Wild As Angels' and has sold in over 10 different countries.

As well as their touring and recording commitments the Levellers have stayed close to their Brighton roots, buying the Metway Complex and turning it into a recording studio and multi media centre for Brighton music. Free studio time and access to professional production facilities has given a variety of bands their chance to record and go on to further success including The Electric Soft Parade, British Sea Power, Clearlake and many others.

17 years on the Levellers remain one of the truly great bands around.
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

Anything for my future dog-in-law.....:)
Gidge

obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

point or pints...If I knew pints were involved I would have tried harder
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Ugh... a cold pint......
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Or a punter....
Gidge

free samsung ringtones

free samsung ringtones