Ok People....we are going to VEGAS!

Everything else goes here.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Ok People....we are going to VEGAS!

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I have a free three day, two night stay at any Marriot or Marriot owned hotel in the continental United States that has to be redeemed by August 31, 2005. Soooo, Gooch, Glenn and I decided that we should plan a Second Street Team Party before that expired....

Here's the sitch....We are planning a Vegas trip on August 19-21, 2005. I will be driving the PT, so there is room for at least two more people in my car. We will be staying at the Marriot in Vegas (Gooch and Glenn have first dibs on the freebie room with me and I think we can fit a few more in). Anybody that wants to go, get the time off and let's start makin' plans.

Oh, the humanity...is Vegas READY for the likes of us??? We shall see people, we shall see.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
morriseylookalike

Post by morriseylookalike »

I will be going to Vegas with the Boys on Sept 23rd weekend!!!!!!
gidgetgoestohell

Cool beans!

We actually had the First StreeT Team Party back in March. It was a HOOT! Hopefully, some of the others here will want to go this time around that disn't make it to the first one.
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

Ok...you people are a bunch of lugnuts...free trip to Vegas and NOBODY wants to go??????????????????
Gidge

MicheBel

Vegas

Post by MicheBel »

I HAVE to go for work in September. I'm trying to save up what little money I have for that.

(And practicing my blackjack like a fiend.)

I always hope to take some boy with me, since they put us up at a posh hotel, but so far it hasn't happened.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Ahhh...ok...well....we have free lodgings for the weekend...so far, it's only Gooch and I going....(thank God the Goochila does NOT snore, I am happy to report!).....Love me some Goocherino, I do I do.....:)
Gidge