Anyone get 94.9 and have a taping mechanism?

Everything else goes here.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Anyone get 94.9 and have a taping mechanism?

Post by MicheBel »

Hey all, if any wondrous souls out there having taping capabilities (Mac preferred, but whatever), the wondrous Halloran is going to be having Paul Anka in studio on Wednesday, and I'd SURE love to hear that one.

Lemme know. Thanks so much.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
jack
Site Admin

Re: Anyone get 94.9 and have a taping mechanism?

Post by jack »

MicheBel wrote:Hey all, if any wondrous souls out there having taping capabilities (Mac preferred, but whatever), the wondrous Halloran is going to be having Paul Anka in studio on Wednesday, and I'd SURE love to hear that one.

Lemme know. Thanks so much.

--Miche
If they have internet radio, I can record it for ya.
MicheBel

Post by MicheBel »

OH crap. I do have to get this NOW. :(

Well, the answer is, YES, they have Internet Radio.

Do they have Internet radio for sensible people who happen to own MACINTOSHES? No.

Only PCs, the bastards.

The link is here on your very site.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

That's why you use UNIX systems where you can do cool hacks to get around that :) Of course you'd have to know how to code as well ;P That's how I record the complete control shows even tho the stream is for windows only... Email me the link and times you want it recorded and I'll get the files out to ya in mp3 format :)
MicheBel

yay!

Post by MicheBel »

Oh, Jack, I so hope you're taping. It appears that today's the day for the interviews, indeed...

--Miche
jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

you didn't tell me how to get to the listen link!
MicheBel

drat

Post by MicheBel »

DUDE, it's right on the page I sent you! There's a link at top left (similar to what Indie has) which says: Listen Live. It's in a blue box...

--Miche

So you didn't tape today? :cry: :cry: :cry:
jack
Site Admin

Re: drat

Post by jack »

MicheBel wrote:DUDE, it's right on the page I sent you! There's a link at top left (similar to what Indie has) which says: Listen Live. It's in a blue box...

--Miche

So you didn't tape today? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Heh, that means no ;P I still don't see the website link and no emails either. *hides*
MicheBel

links

Post by MicheBel »

DUDE! I did send you an email!

And just so there's no confusion, here's the LINK once more.

http://www.fm949sandiego.com/listen/index.cfm

Oh, and btw, this link is ALSO in the LINKS section ON THIS SITE, which you administer.

sigh. :roll:

I think Jack's just making all this stuff up...Prolly didn't even check his email today.

--Miche
jack
Site Admin

Re: links

Post by jack »

MicheBel wrote:DUDE! I did send you an email!

And just so there's no confusion, here's the LINK once more.

http://www.fm949sandiego.com/listen/index.cfm

Oh, and btw, this link is ALSO in the LINKS section ON THIS SITE, which you administer.

sigh. :roll:

I think Jack's just making all this stuff up...Prolly didn't even check his email today.

--Miche
!!!! Which email did you send it to? I didn't get any email.
jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

Do you have the URl of the stream, POS thing says I have to use windows, I don't even use windows!
MicheBel

Post by MicheBel »

Dude, that's what I said. It only works in Windows, the fascists! That's why I can't listen to it. Wasn't sure if it worked on UNiX, but I guess not. :-(

And I sent it to the regular Jack email that I send stuff to: gmail, whatever...

--Miche
jack
Site Admin

Re: 94.9

Post by jack »

MicheBel wrote:Dude, that's what I said. It only works in Windows, the fascists! That's why I can't listen to it. Wasn't sure if it worked on UNiX, but I guess not. :-(

And I sent it to the regular Jack email that I send stuff to: gmail, whatever...

--Miche
Weird, it didn't come through. Gmail is screwy... anyways, if you could find out what URL the stream is, I can record it for ya.
MicheBel

sigh

Post by MicheBel »

Well, first off, I don't know the URL, and don't know how to find it out. The station is weird about that. Something about rights or something...

and second, the stuff I wanted to record happened on Wednesday and Thursday. :cry:

Hey, but thanks...

--Miche
jack
Site Admin

Re: sigh

Post by jack »

MicheBel wrote:Well, first off, I don't know the URL, and don't know how to find it out. The station is weird about that. Something about rights or something...

and second, the stuff I wanted to record happened on Wednesday and Thursday. :cry:

Hey, but thanks...

--Miche
They are weird... Sowwie bout that, windows sucks anyways...