Dicky and Dumberthanshit μέρ&

Talk about the Indie 103.1 shows.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Dicky and Dumberthanshit μέρ&

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Ok...it stops being funny when our own seet lil Dicky has a bad show because of an asinine dood who can't show up on time. I swear to all that is holy, if I ever see this nimrod, I am going to kick him in the lower part of his left shin, take his wallet and then takes us all out to breakfast at Denny's......
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Love Damashack

Post by MicheBel »

Kristee, me love, you must realize that the whole thing with Damashack is contrived. If he was "late," I don't believe it. That whole "you're fired" thing, I don't believe, cause he was back the next week. It's all one big joke. Personally, I think Damashack is more professional than Dicky.

Anyway, I didn't hear the "I'm late" part. I only heard his bit when he was going on about autoeroticism and how terrible that must be for parents to find out. Then he was going on about movies. I just find him terribly funny. He really makes me crack up.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

He didn't say that he was late...what I said was that Dicky was having a bad day and Dumberthanshit made it even worse.
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Am I the only one who thinks autoeroticism sounds like someone who has sexual relations with his car? That should spring a very funny mental image. :D

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Ummm..yeah...I think that you are...LOL....you crack me up....LOL
Gidge