Adding Dead Air and Head Trip

Talk about the Indie 103.1 shows.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Adding Dead Air and Head Trip

Post by MicheBel »

There are just so many flavors of Indie, I have to keep adding shows that I like. I just caught a bit of Head Trip for the first time, and I was thinking yeah, this is one thing I've been missing in my music repertoire.

And I just dig Chuck P.'s musical taste, which doesn't get enough play during Dicky's show. So good to see it in full flower on Dead Air.
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!

Post by Guest »

What type of music do they play on Dead Air? Which bands? And what time is it on?

Thanks!
:P
MicheBel

Dead Air

Post by MicheBel »

Head Trip is on Sundays from 8 to 11 am.

Dead Air is on Sunday nights from 8 to 10 pm (right before Check One Two, 10-midnight).

For the songs Chuck has played, the playlist is here

http://www.indie1031.fm/deadair.html

If you scroll down, he has the archive for past weeks too.

(Most of the shows are like this, with links to the various bands' websites, where possible. And any band that doesn't have a website or isn't on MySpace by this time doesn't deserve to be called a band.)

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Does anyone else like Feel My Heat with Brent Bolthouse? I haven't listened in forever, but I love the music he plays. I haven't really seen too much talk about the show on the Yahoo boards, though. I think the only mention of his show was that people disliked it. lol

-Kevin, the Mountie of Orange County
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Sheep

Post by MicheBel »

Well, I actually happened upon it once.

Unfortunately for me, it was the night they were discussing how (in detail) how sheep...AHEM...have sex with farmers. Something about wearing boots so they couldn't get away.

I just haven't been able to bring myself to listen to it again.

--Miche