Someone Else Loves Alex

Talk about the Indie 103.1 shows.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Someone Else Loves Alex

Post by MicheBel »

So, I have this coworker whom I've been trying to get to listen to Indie for over a year. He digs cool music, but just constantly gets annoyed by the signal he can't get in the Valley where he lives.

This morning, he was listening, and he told me how much he really dug Alex, and the song test he was doing with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Tegan and Sara. He said he was "intrigued" and "really pulled in" and best of all:

that's how radio should be says he.

It was awesome. He's now listening to Jonesy regularly, and told me that he'd listen to Alex if he was on again. :D

Now, if only they'd do something about the signal strength, he'd be listening all the time...
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
zzzzzzz

Post by zzzzzzz »

re , alex,
i heard he sounds professional,
he plays the songs that are programmed for him like TK
it's what indie is all about.

where do you and your coworker work?

where do you find time to work with all the time you spend talking shit?

do they know at work how much shit you talk?
MicheBel

sad

Post by MicheBel »

Obviously you work in a lockdown camp, where they never have lunch breaks, or smoke breaks. And employees don't talk to each other as they head out to their cars. How sad for you.
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
zzzzzzz

Post by zzzzzzz »

MICHE, INSULTS ANOTHER INDIE ON AIR PERSONALITY

from her weekly Indie list:

"Overall morning items: LOVE the surf music behind Surf Junky Jeff's reports now. Tony: please run the board. Don't talk."

why is she so negative? what did this guy Tony do to her? and why is she, and what gives her the right to question the team Mr. Steele is trying to build, for the new Indie Mornings, or any of his decisions?
MicheBel

I love Indie

Post by MicheBel »

I highly respect Michael Steele, and respect each and every decision he makes, especially whom he chooses to fire.

Can we end this comment in every thread now? it's getting tiresome.
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley