Mighty Morning Show rules!

Talk about the Indie 103.1 shows.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Mighty Morning Show rules!

Post by MicheBel »

God, was that show good today! First Catherine Hardwicke talking about "Lords of Dogtown", then Mark Mothersbaugh (<----------bowing the "We are not worthy" bow) of DEVO, who scored and wrote original music for the movie. He said he'd come to Indie to play!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I'm stoked! DEVO in studio! That would be too amazing.

--Miche

And what's up with the Jonesy rebroadcasts? We got the second hour twice on two separate days! Guys, when they play the second hour first at night, that means you switch to the FIRST hour in the am. 'Kay? :roll:
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Agreed, GREAT show today!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Mmmmm...Stacy Peralta....mmmmmm.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

men

Post by MicheBel »

Yeah, and then someone (can't remember who) said, "Do you think men in their 40s are hot?" YUM...yes indeedy I do. (Even if they have grey hair, they're hot.) ;-)

Course, men in their 30s aren't half bad.

Men in their 20s are cute, and overeager.

Men in their 50s have more money to spend on ya.

It's all good. :wink:
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

All I know is is this...when I was a young surfer chick, I thought that the moon rose and set over Stacy Peralta (I actually liked blond then)...He made a skateboarding movie called THAT's HOT (or something to that effect) and boy was it great...or at least to me it was....hubba hubba hubba...
Gidge

lsinger9404

Post by lsinger9404 »

Was Devo (Mothersbaugh)) on today, or will it be a later day?? I'll Shark that one, for all to hear.
MicheBel

DEVO and the Bosstones

Post by MicheBel »

Mothersbaugh was on on the day they had Catherine Hardwicke, talking about Lords of Dogtown. I think that was Friday (6-3). But Mothersbaugh said that after they get done touring a bit, they (DEVO) would come into the studio and jam on Dicky's show (I think he said WITH the Bosstones). Now THAT would be something worth Sharking, for sure!

--Miche
MicheBel

The English Beat!

Post by MicheBel »

OK, today's show with Roger Wakeling (The English Beat, General Public) has to absolutely be the BEST Mighty Morning show EVER. And then he played a song with Dicky! It was stone-cold awesome!

APPLAUSE

--Miche
gidgetgoestohell

And don't forget Kim Necroman......
Gidge

MicheBel

MMS

Post by MicheBel »

OH YEAH!!!! God, that was a great show this am!!!

BTW, am I just not listening as closely or is Damashack gone? I haven't heard him in what seems like weeks. I miss the old sod.
gidgetgoestohell

I think that he pops in now and again. They do have a regular sports guy that actually DOES sports. if you know what I mean Vern.....

Dicky and Damashack are buddies, so I am pretty sure, when we least expect it...he will be back.....
Gidge