Dicky is talking to Dee Snyder....

Talk about the Indie 103.1 shows.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Dicky is talking to Dee Snyder....

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

About his DJ job...... LOL...I guess that the show was liking being under house arrest.....

WOW....and he's been married for 29 years! Now that's cool......He's doing an Osborne-type reality series.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Dee

Post by MicheBel »

Didn't he get fired or something? Or quit? I missed Dicky's chat with him. Please elaborate.

(Dicky was pretty good today, what I heard of him.)

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

He quit. He said that the DJ job was like being under house arrest and that he loved the listeners, but because of the time slot, he had no life.

He also said that his family think of themselves as The Munsters. They think that they are normal, but their neighbors probably wouldn't agree. He said that they are doing a show called Meet The Snyders...

They also talked about each other's brothers (Dicky asking how Dee's was and vice versa). Dee said that Dicky's brother Billy looked at him when he got to MASS. wearing a Yankees cap and he thought Billy was going to tear his head off.

They seemed to actually like one another. Aside from Twisted Sister (which I can't stand) Dee seems to be a little over the top, but in a cool way. He is conservative on some of the same issues that I am and liberal on others.

Despite the joking, he would probably be a decent Dj. I know that Rob Zombie's show isn't half bad, which surprised me.
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~