Dicky and Damashack

Talk about the Indie 103.1 shows.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Dicky and Damashack

Post by MicheBel »

Heck, what was I thinking? We gotta have this as a separate thread, as much as Kristee and I talk about the guy.

I have to say, though I despise sports, I LOVE this guy. He's so disorganized, and lackadaisical that it's damn funny to me (and to Dicky, who can't keep from laughing at him). He gets in about two minutes of sports talk (mostly that he hates it, or wasn't watching). He just cracks me up.

Kristee? Response?

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Well...you know me....it pisses me off that he calls himself Monday Morning Dumberthanshit (ok, so I call him that) and he shows up on Friday. I know that it's part of the schtick, but it annoys me, nonetheless. I haven't really HEARD him lately, because the guy is always LATE and I am in the office by the time he gets on the air. I suppose if I actually heard him, he'd probably crack me up too. I am easily amused, after all.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Magicians and Damashack

Post by MicheBel »

OK, so on Thursday last week (didn't wanna post it until we had Jack's Forum back), they had a magician on Dicky's show. I was so impressed. He was really cool. I was totally believing the guy was pulling out all these great cards.

Then Damashack comes in the next day, and "does" the same tricks, but without any cards. And I realized, stupidly, that it's RADIO. They could be pulling any cards out, we have no way of knowing. Boy, did I feel like a dupe, but Damashack's bit was FUNNY.

As usual. I love him.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!