Dicky, you rat bastard

Talk about the DJ's here.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Dicky, you rat bastard

Post by MicheBel »

I can't believe that Dicky just forced Chuck to tell him that he loves him. Sheesh. Jonesy may want Shovel to bend over, but he sure doesn't ask Shovel to tell him "I LOVE YOU."

I'm gonna be wretching all morning thinking about that one. Oh, thanks, Dicky.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Even Dicky needs love, Miche.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Blech

Post by MicheBel »

Saying I LOVE YOU to someone is a pretty BIG deal. I can't believe he made him do that. I was (and am) puking.

--Miche

DICKY: I DON'T LOVE YOU! So there.
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Ah bullshit. I tell the Ex I love him all the time, even as I am ever so gently turning the knife that I have stuck deeply in his mother loving back....
Gidge

barney

Post by barney »

You are obsessed with me, you can't stop writing about me, and you will never stop listening, so, I win again. Now guess who.
gidgetgoestohell

Hey Turbo...you better slow down, or they will take your bike away....
Gidge

barney

Post by barney »

let 'em try - turbo
gidgetgoestohell

Anybody told you that you look blue?? I don't care that other people might think that you look purple. To me, you will ALWAYS be blue.
Gidge

MicheBel

confused

Post by MicheBel »

Um, Gidge, who is this guy?

--Miche
chuckp

Ahh... it's okay.

Post by chuckp »

I could have said no.

But in reality, I do love him. He's a good friend who's always been decent to me, and I really enjoy getting up and working with him everyday. Not everyday is going to be perfect, but then again, how many people can say that every day is perfect for them?

I have the best job in the world. And that job is to try and make your day better. I know we won't do that all of the time for some of you, but I hope that we accomplish that some of the time for all of you.

Cheers, and thanks very much for listening!

Best,
Chuck P.
MicheBel

Perfection

Post by MicheBel »

Every day of mine is perfect. I look forward to every day! :D

Thanks for visiting Jack's Shack, Chuck P.! You know we love Dicky's show, well, most of the time...

You just sounded so uncomfortable...

--Miche :wink:
barney

Post by barney »

now stop with the rude insults, and the name calling. Be more like Chuck, and try and do a little good while you're here. I love you to Chuck
gidgetgoestohell

Re: confused

MicheBel wrote:Um, Gidge, who is this guy?

--Miche
I have no idea.....Looked like Barney the Dinosaur to me....
Gidge

MicheBel

Rudeness personified

Post by MicheBel »

barney wrote:now stop with the rude insults, and the name calling. Be more like Chuck, and try and do a little good while you're here. I love you to Chuck
Barney--

I am not in any way trying to be rude. There are things that Dicky does on his show that I don't like and I will say so.

However, when the Morning Show is good, I'll write about that too. I'm from the Midwest. I say what I think.

OK, I guess the title is Rat Bastard. If that's what you're talking about, I take that back.

But you're right. Chuck is the personfication of kindness, and I do aspire to be more like him (and like Liz too). If I could be like both of them, I'd be a very good person indeed.

BTW, welcome Barney. :)

--Miche
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Wow, two new members this week. I think that's the most activity we've had since Jack's has been back up. And what do you know, they actually post. I love it! :D Welcome both.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

~wonders if that is Ryan Secrest with the stars in the eyes~
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

That was my guess too, Gidge, except I didn't want to offend Chuck if it wasn't. =x

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

AH well..since when do I worry about offending anybody, right? Besides...everybody knows that I love Dicky's show.....LOL
Gidge

MicheBel

Dicky

Post by MicheBel »

Yeah, sure. Suck up to Dicky now that he's gone...

--Miche
gidgetgoestohell

You call it suck up, I call it truth. I like Dicky and I like his show. You DON'T like Dicky and tolerate his show. Nuff said.
Gidge

MicheBel

Clarification

Post by MicheBel »

Actually, that's not at all accurate. I don't either like OR dislike Dicky. I tolerate Dicky.

As far as his show, or more accurately, the Mighty Morning Show, which is composed of Liz, Chuck P., Monday Morning Damashack, et al, I LOVE that. I listen to it every day. I live for Liz's news bits and for the moments when Chuck P. puts dear Dicky in his place.

--Miche
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:You call it suck up, I call it truth. I like Dicky and I like his show.
Yeah, our girl Gidge has been the staunch Dicky supporter since day one no matter who was here posting.

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Thanks Kev...I have said it before, so I will say it again:

ANY DJ THAT PLAYS U.S. BOMBS AND MANIC HISPANIC IS OKAY WITH ME....
Gidge

barney

Post by barney »

you "live for"? What? sad life.[/url]
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Yeah, I've seen his setlists on yes.net and I like the fact that he plays the Bombs and Reel Big Fish, among countless other So Cal punk/ska bands. I think it's kind of cool that he plays music from friends and such who have never gotten a great amount of deserved attention on the radio aside from Sell Out.

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Yup yup yup...I agree....
Gidge

MicheBel

More Melanie!

Post by MicheBel »

barney wrote:you "live for"? What? sad life.[/url]
Well, ok, I misspoke, perhaps. I live for Indie. Indie is the fire in my veins. And Liz Warner and Chuck P. are glorious parts of that. I am so grateful that they are there, yes. My day would not be complete without hearing from them. I wouldn't know what to do if suddenly Indie wasn't on the air. I would walk around, aimless, crying. No joke.

BTW, just call me Melaine. I'm Indie's crazed stalker (which btw, is a great part of the show, IMHO). ;-)

(Although Kristee is the one who'd actually be sitting on Dicky's doorstep. I draw the line at Internet postings.)

--Miche
Imus_Killum

Post by Imus_Killum »

I don't see what the big deal is. You either like the show or you don't, and if you don't then don't come on here and knock it and offend the people that do enjoy it. I personally am a big fan. I even rearranged my work schedule so that I can listen on-line everyday. I have always been a huge fan of Dicky and envy anyone who lives in the LA vicinity. I think that Dicky is awesome and he is my role model. I would give up all I own just to hang out with him and chill at the bar for a day. The show is well constructed, fun and informative all at the same time; and with each member of the "Mighty Morning Show" having their own personality it makes it so that there is plenty of variety so that even if you don't particularly care for someone, I'm sure that someone else can appease you. Great show, I'm impressed :twisted:

Kris
"I wasn't born rich I'm good looking instead" - BossToneS
gidgetgoestohell

Re: More Melanie!

MicheBel wrote:
barney wrote:you "live for"? What? sad life.[/url]
Well, ok, I misspoke, perhaps. I live for Indie. Indie is the fire in my veins. And Liz Warner and Chuck P. are glorious parts of that. I am so grateful that they are there, yes. My day would not be complete without hearing from them. I wouldn't know what to do if suddenly Indie wasn't on the air. I would walk around, aimless, crying. No joke.

BTW, just call me Melaine. I'm Indie's crazed stalker (which btw, is a great part of the show, IMHO). ;-)

(Although Kristee is the one who'd actually be sitting on Dicky's doorstep. I draw the line at Internet postings.)

Miche:

Me and Kris did a mapquest of Monrovia just so that we could jointly plan a visit to Mr. Barrett's home...I will bring back a lawn gnome or pink flamingo once the deed has been done...no worries....

--Miche
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

Imus_Killum wrote:I don't see what the big deal is. You either like the show or you don't, and if you don't then don't come on here and knock it and offend the people that do enjoy it. I personally am a big fan. I even rearranged my work schedule so that I can listen on-line everyday. I have always been a huge fan of Dicky and envy anyone who lives in the LA vicinity. I think that Dicky is awesome and he is my role model. I would give up all I own just to hang out with him and chill at the bar for a day. The show is well constructed, fun and informative all at the same time; and with each member of the "Mighty Morning Show" having their own personality it makes it so that there is plenty of variety so that even if you don't particularly care for someone, I'm sure that someone else can appease you. Great show, I'm impressed :twisted:

Kris

Kris:

While I agree with the spirit of your post, I also believe that Miche has the right to criticize the show (or more to the point, Dicky himself). The reason is this: Opinions are like assholes, EVERYBODY has one. Doesn't make them right OR wrong. Everybody that posts here has their likes and dislikes. Monday Morning Dumberthanshit (aka Damershack) for intstance, drives me NUTS. He's never on the show on Mondays and he almost never does sports. Miche, on the other hand, adores the guy. To each his own, brother.

Part of the beauty of being truly Indie is being able to say what you like, don't like or are ambivilent about and having opinions that aren't shared by the whole group. If we all thought alike, we'd be sheep. I don't know about you, but, I am NO sheep.
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Imus_Killum wrote: Great show, I'm impressed :twisted:

Kris
Kris,

Sounds like a waste of time trying to argue with these guys about MMS. They have been bashing Dicky since the show began and defending their right to do so till today. + this is not an official indie site either so is just a matter of opinion.

You can always start your own positive feedback Dicky thread. I would rather read positive supportive feedback that than all the slamming. I would join you on that. BTW the new Mighty Six Ninety song that Mr Shovel has been playing is sooo good.

Glenn
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
gidgetgoestohell

Uuuuuhh...Glenn??? What the fuck??? I am a Dicky Supporter. Shit, all I need is an I LOVE DICKY bumper sticker and then the rest of the world would know. I just don't get my panties in a knot about things that I can't control. I could no more pursuade her to like Dicky than she could pursuade me to like Damershack.
Gidge

obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

I think they should replace Dicky's show with Tegan & Sara, they could be like the female Kevin & Bean, except their short and K&B are tall. Hell I'd replace Dicky with Ryan Seacrest. His show is just bad, they should just play music

-tom
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
gidgetgoestohell

Ooooo Tom...Tom...Tom....I think that we need to start a 12 step program for you and all the other Tegan and Sarahites.....~sighs and shakes head~

Besides...Dicky is HOTTER than T&S or K&B...~prances back to her desk going HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA~
Gidge

obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

If it based on sheer hotness then I should run the show
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
gidgetgoestohell

That's a given Tom....BUT....BUT...BUT..do you have a Boston accent? Do you look like our boy blunder, Robin? Do you do the black/white thing soooo well?? If you can answer yes to all of these qquestions, you and I will go and kidnap Dicky, send him to a deserted island and you can have his job... :lol:
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

obiwankobe wrote:If it based on sheer hotness then I should run the show
Acutally that would be me.
barney

Post by barney »

K.&B. are tall and they are awesome!
gidgetgoestohell

Boys boys boys....I am sure that you ar BOTH smoking hot...but the topic WAS Dicky....
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

barney wrote:K.&B. are tall and they are awesome!
But are they handsome?
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Kev and Bean are not good looking, but they have been doing this (well) for so long, I really admire them.

I think I have said it before, I respect Indie overall... even when they mess up, it doesn't bother me because it's Indie and they're allowed to goof off or have a less than perfect radio moment. The Mighty Morning Show is a great show, and Dickie is doing a great job. We have to remember that it's really all about the music and at the end of the day it's just radio.... I can't get hung up over something someone said or did. Indie, including all DJ's, producers and staff are my heroes. The big purple dinosaur is a hero too!

*I didn't even know some people here didn't really like Dickie, I guess if I bothered reading more posts I would know, but that's not happening.
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Eeeekkk...purple dinosaurs....eeeeeek...I guess that you have never had a three year old running around your house, all grubby like...SCREAMING.....I love you...you love me...come on mommy...wash and scrub my pee pee.....eeeeekkkk....
Gidge

barney

Post by barney »

Annie!
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Hey "Barney"? :wink:
-Julian Casablancas
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Andy or Jerry?

Damn you for editing your post. Now mine looks random. :twisted:

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

assholitis wrote:Andy or Jerry?

Damn you for editing your post. Now mine looks random. :twisted:

-Kevin
hahaha, what ARE you talking about?
-Julian Casablancas
MicheBel

Seacrest this

Post by MicheBel »

obiwankobe wrote:I think they should replace Dicky's show with Tegan & Sara, they could be like the female Kevin & Bean, except their short and K&B are tall. Hell I'd replace Dicky with Ryan Seacrest. His show is just bad, they should just play music

-tom
<--------------smacks Tom senseless (which, actually, didn't take that long)

Don't you say that! Replace it with Ryan Seacrest! Perish the thought! Chuck P and Liz and Damashack and assorted other Morning Show fixtures make the show fun to listen to. And Dicky was even ok at the Morongo today, even if it did sound like a commercial for Casino Morongo ("and Spa").

Dicky, as much as I don't like the show, is still SCADS better than Kevin and Bean, who are truly twits.
MicheBel

deserted island, hm?

Post by MicheBel »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:That's a given Tom....BUT....BUT...BUT..do you have a Boston accent? Do you look like our boy blunder, Robin? Do you do the black/white thing soooo well?? If you can answer yes to all of these qquestions, you and I will go and kidnap Dicky, send him to a deserted island and you can have his job... :lol:
Kristee, you just wanna get on that deserted island with Dicky...

And I remind you, girlfriend, Our Mr. Barrett is married.

--Miche
MicheBel

JUST radio?

Post by MicheBel »

*Annie* wrote:We have to remember that it's really all about the music and at the end of the day it's just radio.... I can't get hung up over something someone said or did. Indie, including all DJ's, producers and staff are my heroes.
JUST radio? JUST RADIO? My goodness girl. It's the best radio I've ever heard. Bar none. Not Dicky, specifically, but Indie en masse. When are people gonna realize that this is something special here, and yes, I even include Dicky in that!

:o

--Miche
Imus_Killum

Post by Imus_Killum »

It's not all about the music though. I really started listening to this station only when I heard that Dicky was going to be a morning radio personallity. I usually listen to metal, hardcore, industrial, screamo, and stuff like Rob Zombie plays on Mondays. I will admit that "The Mighty Morning Show" has broken me into some new stuff and helped me explore other genres out there, but mainly I listen because of Dicky. I really do like it best when he plays some of the old school stuff like "The Kings" and "E.L.O." but that's just because that's all the music that I grew up on. I'm sure the show has brought in a lot of new listeners that listen because they remember Dicky best from the Bosstones and not just for the music that's played.

Kris
barney

Post by barney »

If you do not like the show, I beg you not to listen. One rat bastard decides who the asorted other fixtures are. One rat mastermind and he is why you listen. Admit it. Be honest. It will change nothing but you will feel better.
chuckp

X's, not stars...

Post by chuckp »

FYI Folks,

Just so you know.

Seacrusts' morning show is called "On Air"... my Sunday night show is called "Dead Air"

You can draw your own conclusions from there.

Love the conversation here!!

Cheers to all.

Chuck P.
DeadAirGuy&MMS.......[/i][/u]
barney

Post by barney »

fyi CPea is much better looking then RSea and he's right about the "convo"
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

But does his HAIR look better?
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Re: deserted island, hm?

MicheBel wrote:
gidgetgoestohell wrote:That's a given Tom....BUT....BUT...BUT..do you have a Boston accent? Do you look like our boy blunder, Robin? Do you do the black/white thing soooo well?? If you can answer yes to all of these qquestions, you and I will go and kidnap Dicky, send him to a deserted island and you can have his job... :lol:
Kristee, you just wanna get on that deserted island with Dicky...

And I remind you, girlfriend, Our Mr. Barrett is married.

--Miche
Yeah well..OK....but given what I do for a living...the problem is only temporary....hey man...it's MY fantasy.....
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

*Annie* wrote:But does his HAIR look better?
It looks like Chuck is rocking the shaved head, from his pic on Indie's website. Don't know how recent that photo is but anything is better than that dryed up, $5 dye job that Seacrest sports.

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

those rat bastards

Post by MicheBel »

barney wrote:If you do not like the show, I beg you not to listen. One rat bastard decides who the asorted other fixtures are. One rat mastermind and he is why you listen. Admit it. Be honest. It will change nothing but you will feel better.
Now, Barney, don't you go calling Mr. Steele a "rat bastard" it will NOT be allowed.

As far as "mastermind," it was my impression that the Morning Show was a group effort. And trust me, if it were just Dicky calling all the shots, and there were no Chuck and there were no Liz Warner and there were no Damashack--and most of all if there were no amazing Indie music that we've come to know and love--HELL NO, I wouldn't listen.

Dicky is an afterthought, like a pesky mosquito I put up with to hear the cool music that Chuck is about to play, or to hear Liz's TV and movie reports.

Kristee here was all into the Bosstones and the black and white clothes, but I could give a crap about all that. Some in here have even compared the Bosstones in the history of music to the Sex Pistols, to which I scoff HUGELY. They almost don't deserve to be mentioned in the same BREATH.

So, no, Barn, my buddy, my pal, if you think I'm listening because I secretly have wet dreams about Dicky Barrett, you are VASTLY mistaken.

--Miche
MicheBel

Re: X's, not stars...

Post by MicheBel »

chuckp wrote:FYI Folks,

Just so you know.

Seacrusts' morning show is called "On Air"... my Sunday night show is called "Dead Air"

You can draw your own conclusions from there.

Love the conversation here!!

Cheers to all.

Chuck P.
DeadAirGuy&MMS.......[/i][/u]
Yeah, but the difference, Chuck, is that YOUR show is the most alive and on air of any show on Indie (god, I LOVE Dead Air!). Just as The Bosstones don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the Sex Pistols, Ryan Seacrest should NEVER be put in the same sentence as the wondrous amazing Chuck P. Seacrest is so far beneath you, it's laughable. IMHO.

--Miche
Last edited by MicheBel on Mon May 02, 2005 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MicheBel

Chuck P. vs. Ryan Seacrest

Post by MicheBel »

barney wrote:fyi CPea is much better looking then RSea and he's right about the "convo"
Yeah, I can't believe that Chuck made some reference today to being "a troll" (in that lame dating network" segment they had). Chuck P. is MILES hotter and sexier than stupid Ryan Seacrest, who most of the time looks like he's gay, and is ALL the time completely full of himself. He probably makes love with a mirror next to him.

--Miche
Last edited by MicheBel on Mon May 02, 2005 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barney

Post by barney »

you are wrong, and not very bright - like Malcom McClaren there is one mastermind
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

lol Well, I think Chuck calling himself a "troll" is just one of MANY things that makes him so much better than Seacrest. I like a guy who can laugh at himself and put himself down like that. As you said, Seacrest thinks he's way too hot to let that happen. And why the hell is this conversation still going on? Was there any actual implication that someone at STAR 98.7/KIIS/(insert any station here) was better than anyone or anything from Indie?!? :lol:

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Masterminds

Post by MicheBel »

barney wrote:you are wrong, and not very bright - like Malcom McClaren there is one mastermind
You know, I'm pretty sure that Steve Jones would take offense to someone saying that Malcolm McLaren is the only genius behind the Sex Pistols.

And luckily, the Sex Pistols live on LONG after people have totally forgotten about Malcolm McLaren. So, too, with the Morning Show crew and that Barrett guy they have at the head.

Oh, and don't EVER call me stupid.

--Miche
MicheBel

Seacrest vs. Dicky

Post by MicheBel »

assholitis wrote:lol Well, I think Chuck calling himself a "troll" is just one of MANY things that makes him so much better than Seacrest. I like a guy who can laugh at himself and put himself down like that. As you said, Seacrest thinks he's way too hot to let that happen. And why the hell is this conversation still going on? Was there any actual implication that someone at STAR 98.7/KIIS/(insert any station here) was better than anyone or anything from Indie?!? :lol:

-Kevin
Well, actually, there are similarities between Seacrest and Dicky, besides the fact that they both have morning shows (Seacrest does still have a morning show, right?)...they are both pretty full of themselves.

And btw, this is Hollywood. Movies are a TEAM effort, no matter what anyone says. So too, with Morning Shows, especially this one. Give the true stars their credit.

--Miche
gidgetgoestohell

hmmmm...have I said lately that I love Dicky AND I think that he's hot hot hot???
Gidge

barney

Post by barney »

....you "scoff HUGELY"
barney

Post by barney »

and smart
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

What's going on here?
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Me...loving Dicky...Miche...not so much....
Gidge

MicheBel

Scoffing again

Post by MicheBel »

barney wrote:....you "scoff HUGELY"
Barney, you're not around enough to know me well, but one of the landmarks of my conversation is to MISUSE words on purpose. I am well-versed in three languages, and am quite cognizant of when two English words don't go together, yet do.

The proper terminology, perhaps would be to say "one scoffs at you," or perhaps, "one scoffs with great derision." (which I also do, btw) A simpleminded soul might use the trite phrase, "I scoff in your general direction," in an attempt to get a laugh.

Me? I go for the bigger scoffing, the grandest scoff-fest. I SCOFF, not like the plebes, but HUGELY. (Much like I live.) Ergo, in Michelle-speak, it is perfectly appropriate.

It is quite simply part of my argot. And mind you, I've never ONCE made fun of that Boston accent of yours. :wink:

And, I reiterate, Yes, I am INDEED smart. So there.

--Miche, who walks away scoffing HUGELY ;-)
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Did you say Skafest? Didn't the aquabats play that back in '97? :wink:

-Kevin

*sireofwilshire*
barney

Post by barney »

....walking and scoffing HUGELY. My work here is done. I win once again. Good-bye Gidge, so-long Annie, good-day Imus. I will miss you three. You must now carry on without me. I have go to do good elsewhere. Know that you are right, and learn to forgive. BARNEY OUT!!!
MicheBel

scoffing still

Post by MicheBel »

<--------------Miche waves, with a tear in her eye
gidgetgoestohell

Who WAS that purple man???
Gidge

MicheBel

identity

Post by MicheBel »

well, you know who I think he is...

but since Jack's Shack isn't the OFFICIAL place for him to be, let's just say he was a passerby.

Nonetheless, I'll miss that little rat bastard. I was having fun with him here.

--Miche :wink:
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Aw, bye "Barney"... I'll talk to you later!
-Julian Casablancas
Imus_Killum

Post by Imus_Killum »

Yeah, barney kicks ass..... Later dude!

Kris
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

I think Barney has a fanclub here now! :)
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Maybe if we had Jack Shack swag we could tempt Barney to come back and play with us.....
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

Re: those rat bastards

MicheBel wrote:
barney wrote:If you do not like the show, I beg you not to listen. One rat bastard decides who the asorted other fixtures are. One rat mastermind and he is why you listen. Admit it. Be honest. It will change nothing but you will feel better.
Now, Barney, don't you go calling Mr. Steele a "rat bastard" it will NOT be allowed.

As far as "mastermind," it was my impression that the Morning Show was a group effort. And trust me, if it were just Dicky calling all the shots, and there were no Chuck and there were no Liz Warner and there were no Damashack--and most of all if there were no amazing Indie music that we've come to know and love--HELL NO, I wouldn't listen.

Dicky is an afterthought, like a pesky mosquito I put up with to hear the cool music that Chuck is about to play, or to hear Liz's TV and movie reports.

Kristee here was all into the Bosstones and the black and white clothes, but I could give a crap about all that. Some in here have even compared the Bosstones in the history of music to the Sex Pistols, to which I scoff HUGELY. They almost don't deserve to be mentioned in the same BREATH.

So, no, Barn, my buddy, my pal, if you think I'm listening because I secretly have wet dreams about Dicky Barrett, you are VASTLY mistaken.

--Miche

Miche:

To be quite honest, I was never really into ska OR a mod. I drove a Vespa, yes, but it was covered in punk stickers...I only knew the Bosstones, really, because the bass player looked like my ex. I just have an affinity for Dicky because we are both Irish, Catholic and about the same age....plus, his afore mentioned hottness.... 8)
Gidge

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Cleraly the Master Debator has won the debate again, this time not with words but with a deafining silence as others back themselves into the corner with inane bable.

gidgetgoestohell

Oh Glenn HUSH....ROTFLMAO
Gidge

*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Glenn wrote:Cleraly the Master Debator has won the debate again, this time not with words but with a deafining silence as others back themselves into the corner with inane bable.

Um... you're the only one babling here.....
MicheBel

Dicky scared me

Post by MicheBel »

Yesterday, when he started out the show saying "Liz isn't going to be with us anymore," I was terrified. He wouldn't talk about it through the whole show, my stomach was in knots. Finally they mentioned something about her going to NY for a weekend or something. I was so worried she was getting too good for him, and he was getting rid of her.

Thank god she's still there.

--Miche
noyou

Re: Dicky scared me

Post by noyou »

MicheBel wrote:Yesterday, when he started out the show saying "Liz isn't going to be with us anymore," I was terrified. He wouldn't talk about it through the whole show, my stomach was in knots. Finally they mentioned something about her going to NY for a weekend or something. I was so worried she was getting too good for him, and he was getting rid of her.

Thank god she's still there.

--Miche
It was my impression that she was going for a job interview, but I may have been mistaken.
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Yeah, she totally was going for some interviews and meetings... but when Dickie got scared that she might leave, she made some promises about not going any time soon and that the meetings were nothing to worry about....
-Julian Casablancas