Congratulations Joe Escalante!

Talk about the DJ's here.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Congratulations Joe Escalante!

Post by MicheBel »

We have a new morning show host, and his name is Joe Escalante.

He started, fittingly, on Cinco de Mayo. I'm so excited for the new morning show. (Not that TK and Mr. Shovel and Dave Navarro and Chuck all weren't wonderful in the morning, cause they were. And the other guest hosts they had...)

I wish Mr. Escalante much success. He's a very nice, sweet guy. Heck, I'd bet money that he would NEVER throw a chair across the room. SERIOUS money. And as to punching people? Not in a million years. It'd never happen. Probably wouldn't ever raise his voice or yell at others either. He's really nice. Calm, even-tempered. The perfect choice for that tense morning spot.

And he's got punk rock cred, should make at least some folks out there happy.

Great choice, Mr. Steele. YAY! :)
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Yeah...he just steals pennies off the eyes of the dead....you know NOTHING about Joe....street cred? Ha. Too funny.

Just because you are in a band that has the same NAME of the original band doesn't give you credibility. In fact, slapping a restraining/cease and desist order on the person who DID start the band and selling the same band's catalogue while cutting the members off from the proceeds doesn't do much for the punk angle either...but hey...he's YOUR man, isn't he? Thought so....

Nice to see that you still haven't learned your lesson here Boo Hoo....hope that you enjoyed your stay here....we surely didn't.....:D
Last edited by gidgetgoestohell on Fri May 05, 2006 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

I see that Miche still doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about...supporting the weasel....classic....
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
gidgetgoestohell

Goochie...I guess that she's never heard Joey Boy's story about playing Greece....yeah...she knows ALL.....
Gidge

Old Fart Punker

Post by Old Fart Punker »

Joe Escalante is a fuckin' poser.
Tom
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Who is Joe Escalante? Sounds like he's a character in some Novela or something. At least Dicky was in Clueless
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

ROTF, LMAO!!! "As The Weasel Turns" My love for you Tom just grows each day...
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
gidgetgoestohell

Old Fart Punker wrote:Joe Escalante is a fuckin' poser.

Oh but OFP....Miche knows ALL....of course...at the time of the original Vandals...she was in Moosebreath, IL....not here in California....let alone Orange County....but she just ya know...gets these "feelings" about people.....~yawns~
Gidge

Old Fart Punker

Post by Old Fart Punker »

If I remember correctly, street cred is something you earn. Not something you steal by stabbing people who thought you were there friend in their collective backs. Joe Escalante has never earned any street cred he thieved it. I know this because they were my friends that he fucked over.
Tom
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

gidgetgoestohell

I know this too for the same reasons, OFP. what she doesn't realize is that we were THERE when the scene started and have seen things that she cannot even begin to imagine.

The things that he did to the original Vandals line up was underhanded and dirty. He schemed to steal the catalogue, hit the members when they were down for a penny on the dollar, and then sold the songs, which he didn't even WRITE. He claims authorship of them now, but those of us who were around know the truth. He's a low down dirty skank and it's small wonder that BOO HOO is over the moon about him. They were virtually cut from the same cloth....
Gidge

OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

Joe E. is a fucking JOKE in the highest order. It is so fitting that Miche would back such a sleaze ball. This man is an out right thief. He took money right out of the hand of Steveo. Punk Rock cred, my ass. I have no idea how that man sleeps at night. He is the lowest of lows, the scum of the earth. I have not listened to Indie since Dicky left. I was thinking of going back for Jonsey, but this is the final nail in the coffin. I was going to say that I could not believe that Indie is doing this, but I guess that is thier M.O. And guess what else? Joe get to do what he does best, making money off of someone elses hard work! Well at least he isn't stealing from the dead this time. Congrats Joe! For continuing to show how low you can go!
I feel all itchy!
LATaurus

Post by LATaurus »

Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:12 pm Post subject:

MicheBel is being ignored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to quote the beautiful poetry of Zzzzzzz:

who cares what you think?
no one,
you have no clue
and you are the biggest pain ever
get lost
rotter

Post by rotter »

Escalante?Sounds like a fuckin extra value meal at Taco Bell...
jr

Re: Congratulations Joe Escalante!

Post by jr »

MicheBel wrote:We have a new morning show host, and his name is Joe Escalante.

I wish Mr. Escalante much success. He's a very nice, sweet guy. Heck, I'd bet money that he would NEVER throw a chair across the room. SERIOUS money. And as to punching people? Not in a million years. It'd never happen. Probably wouldn't ever raise his voice or yell at others either. He's really nice. Calm, even-tempered. The perfect choice for that tense morning spot.

Great choice, Mr. Steele. YAY! :)
i repeat
this is why you are hated.
just fucking welcome the guy if you are so high on him..
dont trash the past...
you are a cunt in the highest order
may you rot in hell
jr has spoken
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
LATaurus

Post by LATaurus »

y'know what's funny...........

in all that I've read about Dicky's departure (and I think I've read it ALL)

ONLY ONE person has suggested that Dicky "threw a chair" or "punched people" or "yelled"

:roll:
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

"A chair across the room".....that be correct considering the way he got
screwed! Escalante,he's gonna tow the party line...he's a lawyer aint
he?
Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
rotter

Post by rotter »

lawyers are all money fags.....
OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

Escalante is the worst of the worst kind of lawyer. I FUCKING HATE THAT ASSHOLE.

He has about as much Punk Rock cred as Yanni!
I feel all itchy!
Riff

Post by Riff »

Dicky:
ALLEGEDLY threw a chair.
ALLEGEDLY yelled at someone.
ALLEGEDLY punched someone.

Joe Escalante:

FACT: Screwed over his friends.
FACT: Plagiarised other's work.
FACT: Sued his own bandmates to keep them from playing songs THEY wrote.
FACT: Tortures animals.
FACT: Sells his former friend's ART, claiming it to be his own to whoever has the highest bid.
FACT: Joe is not an original member of the Vandals, yet he credits himself to writing EVERY SINGLE ONE of their songs. None of the original members have ever received a royalty check for their work, yet Joe and the rest of the so-called Vandals cash in on payday.
That's how murders happen.
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

I've seen Joe have a tantrum, and throw a drum stool.

You can donate my serious money winnings to an animal rescue organization in my name, Miche... Or do you not make good on your bets, too?

Here are some happy fun pics of Joe repetedly stabbing a bull...
http://www.joeescalante.com/toros/index.html

And yeah, in my opinion he took advantage of the members of his band - in a totally underhanded way...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

Up to now, I have been totally indifferent about Escalante. I can't usually hear the morning show at work & the few minutes I've heard didn't impress me. I'm not a fan of the Vandals, old or new and only bothered to see them at the Warped Tour because they followed The Sounds (who were great). After hearing Escalante declare that "George W. Bush is the best president we've EVER had", I wouldn't ever bother to see them again. Now that I know that he takes joy in mutilating animals for sport, I wouldn't listen to his show even if I could or attend any show or event that he is associated with. I still like the music on Indie103.1 but I encourage everyone to boycot the morning show. If everyone with a social concience stops listening to the morning show, maybe Indie will get the message that they picked the wrong guy.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
gidgetgoestohell

Oh, but Robert...the font of veritable know all see all Indie knowledge says this:

"And as to punching people? Not in a million years. It'd never happen. Probably wouldn't ever raise his voice or yell at others either. He's really nice. Calm, even-tempered."

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahaha. I love seeing her put both of her feet in her mouth.

What Riff says is right.....Joe is a lying, stealing scumbag. Ther have been people stating that they are going to report him to The Bar. Do I think what he did is a reportable offense? No. But do I think that he's a lying skank-whoremaster???? You betcha I do......
Gidge

gidgetgoestohell

Hey Jules....why don't you tell the story about Joe throwing his drum stool????
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

fuckin cunt...the Vandals suck....boringggggg. :P
gidgetgoestohell

....and they blow now......but that is probably part of the attraction for Miche....being the :hardcore" punk that she is.....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

I wanna see Miche in the mosh-pit :lol:
gidgetgoestohell

Hahahahahahahahaha...now THAT is funny.....maybe she will wear her red shoes that show her toes.......hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha......
Last edited by gidgetgoestohell on Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

I'd love to see her toesies...then I could play "one little piggy" with her

...one little piggy went to market;one little piggy stayed home;one little piggy ate roast beef;one little piggy had none......and this little piggy went......weeeeee weeeeeeee weeeeeeee......all the way home.....BOOHOO :P
rotter

Post by rotter »

Miche.....I wanna suck your toejam :D
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

Only ever hear " barley legal"(is that spelt wroght?), but after all DIScusion....I'm bound(legally that is)by jove there might be something
there...me $.02
Riff

Post by Riff »

That's how murders happen.
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

Joe Escalante he's my lawyer......If all you say is true....then that makes
me feel different about buying a car a toyota of Huntington beach....
could you be shaking a house cards....making any sense(shloemoe tired)

...im disillusioned.

All is vanity and vexation of spirt sayeth the philosopher....
perhaps what is virtuous is to defamed each other perhaps not....oh Im too tired....good-night fair people...good-night

...what happened to the comedy?.......(shloemoe's head hit the keyboard)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey who's that pretty bride?
rotter

Post by rotter »

That "pretty bride" is your Sunday stickin' :lol:
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

I guess this means the animal rescue isnt' getting THAT donation. Well, I support them anyhow, but it's too bad that they aren't getting that
"serious money"...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
oskarmire

Spread the Word

Post by oskarmire »

Joe's scumbagitude is truly mind-boggling, and the world needs to know about it. Please spread the word, which I am constantly updating at http://www.vandalscandal.com

Let's get the truth out about this lying thieving poseur-weasel, and spread it far and wide!
rotter

Post by rotter »

How about I spread your ass cheeks far and wide and stick a block of cheese and a complimentary rat up your ass :P
The Rizen shloemoe

Post by The Rizen shloemoe »

Hey can ya let the man talk?....he's knockin the rich an famous
down a level...what are ya Joe escalantes body guard now?
Having abandoned my search for truth,
I am now looking for a good fantasy.
--Anonymous Internet Sage

...Some men...ya just can't reach...
--The Captain from "Cool Hand Luke"
oskarmire

Post by oskarmire »

He's probably Joe himself... Escalante has been known to use sockpuppets to attempt to do damage control when people start talking about his disgusting past. This same person posted the same kind of shitty reply to every single mention that I've made in these forums about http://www.vandalscandal.com
rotter

Post by rotter »

i hate the fuckin Vandals..I seen em on tour with No Doubt and they bored me so much i went and pissed on a toilet seat and got a beer...but YOU are a CUNT...Escalantes' business is none of yours..like I said,take it up with him faggot.
oskarmire

Post by oskarmire »

You sure are vehement about sticking up for Joe... and you've done it in every forum where http://www.vandalscandal has been mentioned.

I think you're full of shit. In fact, I think you're Joe.
The Rizen shloemoe

Post by The Rizen shloemoe »

oskarmire wrote:You sure are vehement about sticking up for Joe... and you've done it in every forum where http://www.vandalscandal has been mentioned.

ooooh!...no wonder Rotter's always praising Jonsey....
....He's Joe......Hello Joe!
Having abandoned my search for truth,
I am now looking for a good fantasy.
--Anonymous Internet Sage

...Some men...ya just can't reach...
--The Captain from "Cool Hand Luke"
rotter

Post by rotter »

I'm Joe Shloe from Cocomoe.I need a fuckin blow...where is oscarmire?My dick is hard and waiting for his cockgobblin wantin wet yappins.Do you swallow oscarmire?I like swallowtails :)
rotter

Post by rotter »

oskarmire wrote:You sure are vehement about sticking up for Joe... and you've done it in every forum where http://www.vandalscandal has been mentioned.

I think your Joes' turd that fell outta his ass.....I think your real names Joe Shit.am I right oscarmire?Is your full name Joesph Pee Shit?