Last night on the Simpsons...

Talk about the DJ's here.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Last night on the Simpsons...

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

They had an episode that featured Batman and the boy blunder, Robin....I know that I have mentioned my affection for the BB, BUT...I forgot until alst night how bad my crush was on him when I was oh, about four...now, you are probably wondering what this has to do with Djs....well...as I have also said, I have seen some old pictures of our boy Richard when he was younger and he reminded me a great deal of Burt Ward...that being said...I think I might have just figured out why it is that I love Dicky so.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

lol Sadly I knew what you were talking about on both accounts, although I haven't seen any younger pics of Dicky. But yeah, I know which Simpons episode that is. Too funny. In keeping with Indie and the Simpsons, on one episode Homer is watching a British sitcom called Do Shut Up, where No Feelings by none other than the Sex Pistols is playing in the background. \m/

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Kev:

I was trying to explain the whole thing to Himself, but I guess that the thought of mom diggin' two dudes at one time was just waaaaay too much for him...LOL

I know that episode that you are talking about!! I suppose that's the beauty of having a kid in the house...you can actually quote, verbatim, Simpson episodes.....
Gidge

MicheBel

Love love love

Post by MicheBel »

Yeah, what is that about? People think you can't be in love with two guys at once? :wink:

Craziness...

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

I dunno...I guess it was too much for him to wrap his head around....LOL
Gidge