Ongoing Dicky Bashing

Talk about the DJ's here.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Ongoing Dicky Bashing

Post by MicheBel »

Actually, it's kind of funny to start this thread actually talking about what was perhaps Dicky's BEST interview EVER. He was speaking today with an ex-Marine who has a play showing in town (check http://www.thesandstorm.com for full details). Amazing story. Amazing for Indie to air it, and truly honestly the best interview Dicky has ever had. Nice work.
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Richard is a NICE boy. If you don't believe me, ask his mother!
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Nice boys and DJs

Post by MicheBel »

Being a "nice boy" and being a good DJ are two entirely different things, darlin. In fact, the best DJs I've known have had to tame that bad boy side a bit. You have to have walked a bit on the wild side to DJ well. (IMHO)

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
gidgetgoestohell

You say black...I say blue.....I like Dickie and I like his show...he plays a good mix of music and I believe that he cares about his listeners and is trying to become a decent dj. Dj's aren't born, they are made. Plus, I like his screw ups. I can even stomach Dumberthanshit.
Gidge

MicheBel

Dicky rama

Post by MicheBel »

Anyway, I started this thread by saying that today's show was Dicky's BEST EVER! I was complimenting him! :D
gidgetgoestohell

I saw that Miss Miche....left handed though it was....I also understand how hard it is for you when DIckie does something right.....LOL
Gidge

dw777

Post by dw777 »

Why is he working the Jimmy Kimmell show and work with Adam Corolla which both of those guys had their start on KROQ.
Now they are on Dick's show.
Can someone explain that one?

What about the new station on 93.1 another station run by the same people who run KROQ. I have a feeling that they are going after Indie's listeners.
gidgetgoestohell

Work is work, I suppose.
Gidge

MicheBel

Radio, radio

Post by MicheBel »

dw777 wrote:Why is he working the Jimmy Kimmell show and work with Adam Corolla which both of those guys had their start on KROQ.
Now they are on Dick's show.
Can someone explain that one?

What about the new station on 93.1 another station run by the same people who run KROQ. I have a feeling that they are going after Indie's listeners.
Dawn, hasn't anyone told you how incestuous radio is? (and I'm sure TV, by extension)...

And there's a whole other thread on that Jack nonsense...

I love my Indie and I'm sticking to it. And 94.9 can't get their Mac stream worked out, so screw them.

--Miche