Comparing Morning Shows

Talk about the DJ's here.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Comparing Morning Shows

Post by MicheBel »

So, here's the difference between Indie's morning show and some other morning show.

COMPASSION.

I listened to Dicky this morning. On commercials, I also (unfortunately; I forget how spoiled I am to be listening to Indie constantly) caught a bit of KROQ's moronic imbeciles in the morning.

Dicky's show:
"Did you hear about that plane crisis? we have here Stacey's roommate who was on that plane, tell us about it..." (great radio, btw)

Later, a writer from Kimmel whose wife was also on the plane calls in to talk about the panic they were feeling, and how they were driving back and forth to Long Beach and LAX, praying that she'd touch down safely.

KROQ:
"I can't believe you idiots were sitting in front of a TV watching some stupid plane, when nothing even happened. They landed safely, what was the big deal? This stuff happens with planes all the time."

EXAMPLE 1 (Indie)
You have compassionate people who care about others when a crisis happens. I would sure as hell want Indie people steering MY plane in such a crisis.

EXAMPLE 2 (unfeeling KROQ morons)
My mouth was agape at their complete insensitivity to what many people seemed to be affected by. One idiot (not sure if it was K or B) was actually mocking the other guy for caring about the whole crisis.

Honestly, I couldn't turn back to Indie FAST ENOUGH. Good grief!

And nice job, AS USUAL, Indie Morning crew.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!