Rocket From The Crypt

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Rocket From The Crypt

Post by obiwankobe »

Hey Tom,

One of San Diego's best and most ferocious bands, Rocket from the Crypt, will be playing their final show ever on Halloween night. After 15 years of blood, sweat and beers, Rocket is calling it quits, but not without one final life-affirming celebration of loud music. As your Swami premonitions should tell you, this show is completely sold out. Even if you have a Rocket from the Crypt tattoo, you can't get in. But that's why we're here.

We have 10 pairs of tickets to giveaway to our Insiders for this "show to end all shows." If you'd like to go, fill out our "Enter to Win" form and you could be there rocking out to San Diego's loudest, proudest and most incendiary Rock-n-Roll ambassadors one last time.

This show is strictly 21 and up, as rivers of libations will be provided for you to buy, drink, wear or simply inner tube down. Just remember to be safe and never drink and drive.

The Casbah presents Halloween with Rocket from the Crypt's last show
Monday, October 31, 2005
Westin Horton Plaza Grand Ballroom
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, CA

Click here to win tickets to Halloween with Rocket from the Crypt's last show.
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

BOO fuckin' HOO!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
MicheBel

:-P

Post by MicheBel »

they suck anyway

BLECH
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!