Serena Maneesh

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Serena Maneesh

Post by obiwankobe »

Exclusive: Serena Maneesh Announce U.S. Tour

Caroline Bermudez reports:
Shoegaze. Dream pop. Space rock. Indie pop. Drone pop. Noise pop. Whatever the hell you call it, Norwegian upstarts Serena Maneesh deliver the stuff in heavenly doses, loaded with just the right amount of sparkle and stardust.

We’ve been swooning over their self-titled debut album, but what about the live show? Well, we just have to wait a few months longer. Fresh off a European tour with the Dandy Warhols, Serena Maneesh will set its sights on America next year, for their first-ever tour of the States. Details are still quite sketchy, with only a smattering of confirmed shows, but we do know what cities they’ll be hitting and when. So get ready to study the intricate patterns on the laces of your Converses.

Dates:

01-21 New York, NY - Mercury Lounge
03-07 Boston, MA - TBA
03-08 New York, NY - TBA
03-09 Philadelphia, PA - TBA
03-10 Columbus, OH - TBA
03-11 Chicago, IL - Empty Bottle
03-12 St. Louis, MO - TBA
03-13 Oklahoma City, OK - TBA
03-14 Dallas, TX - TBA
03-15 Austin, TX - Emo's (SXSW showcase with And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Kiss Me Deadly, and others)

Tickets went on sale yesterday for the January show in NYC, so get on it! That Mercury Lounge sure is small.

* Pitchfork Review: Serena Maneesh: Serena Maneesh
* Pitchfork News: Serena Maneesh Opening for Dandy Warhols in Europe
* Serena Maneesh: http://www.serena-maneesh.com/
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley