Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

KROQ Spy Presents!!! A Concert for Annie

Post by obiwankobe »

>

FALL OUT BOY
Special guests: All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights and From First to Last
April 4th, 2006-LA Sports Arena

Tickets go on sale to the public this Saturday, January 14th at 10AM. But as a KROQ Street Team member, you'll have a chance to get your tickets first.

Here are the details:
. Friday (1/13) at 10am log on to: Fall Out Boy Pre Sale
. If the above link does not open a Ticketmaster screen on your computer, log on to http://www.ticketmaster.com

. Search Fall Out Boy

. Select the date for which you wish to purchase tickets.

. In the Presale Password box enter: 16CANDLES
. Tickets are $27.50 plus ticketmaster.com service charges.
. There is a 8 ticket limit for the pre sale.
. You will need a major credit card.
. Pre-sale ends Friday at 10pm, or when the pre-sale ticket allocation is gone
. As with all internet ticket sales, there may be an initial surge of people on the system. Please keep trying, it may take several attempts.
. If you are unable to buy tickets during the pre-sale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale Saturday, Jan. 14th at 10AM, at all Ticketmaster locations, Charge By Phone (213-480-3232 or 714-740-2000), or Ticketmaster.com.

KROQ Street Team

KROQ-FM
5901 Venice
Los Angeles, CA. 90034
This email may be considered an advertising or promotional message. If you don't want to receive email from us anymore we won't be hurt, just Click here to change. You must use this method to notify KROQ of your opt-out request, as we cannot guarantee that other methods of notification will be effective. Please be aware that we may continue to contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding contests you have entered or other transactions you have undertaken. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial email.
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

HAHA Damn, it's not as good when she doesn't come on to read it, though. Still a good larf.
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

:roll:

HAHA Damn, it's not as good when she doesn't come on to read it, though. Still a good larf.
Yah, Obi, you need to let her out of your basement once in a while so she can post. :P
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

The Trixagidge and her trusty sidekick, Goochzilla, are working on an amnesty release proposal....if that fails...we'll have to brak out the Trixagidgearang...and other various sundry of items to blow Tom's house up....no worries...we will NOT rest until Annie is free and eaten a soy dog!!!!!!
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Soy dog, yum.
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

~pushes the muy especial pickanick basket towards Annie~
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~