Coachella Tickets for Sale

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

Coachella Tickets for Sale

Post by Gooch »

My friend flaked, so I have a two day pass if anyone is interested.
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Danm it don't tempt me... I just got some money today! Out of curiosity, face value?
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

*Annie* wrote:Danm it don't tempt me... I just got some money today! Out of curiosity, face value?
At this point $150 or better offer.
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Good luck with selling the extra ticket. Hope you have fun, and it looks like it might be a bit cooler (temperature-wise) Coachella than usual which is nice. I expect a full report on this weekend's events! :D

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

assholitis wrote:Good luck with selling the extra ticket. Hope you have fun, and it looks like it might be a bit cooler (temperature-wise) Coachella than usual which is nice. I expect a full report on this weekend's events! :D

-Kevin
Thanks Kevin!
How come you're not going? If you don't mind me asking...
~Gooch

*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Everyone is calling me to make me go, and even though I finally have money again, I can't spend so much on one weekend and feel good about it later...

GIVE ME SOME TICKETS INDIE!!!! =(
-Julian Casablancas
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Yeah, I'm with Annie on this one. I'm a HUGE penny pincher, and spending $81 on a day or $150 for two days of music (albeit really amazing music) would just give me way too big of a guilt trip. Being my favorite band, Weezer was definitely tempting though, as were the Pixies last year. But the cost combined with the drive and lack of people to attend with all mean that I spent the weekend at home. But on the bright side, I get to see the Pixies FINALLY in June and I'm seeing Weezer again in July. All for $61.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

$$$$$$$$ Coachella

Post by MicheBel »

Yeah and don't forget gas money, and the cost of staying out there if you went both days.

I stayed home too. Was kinda painful. But I'm much happier with what I DID spend that money on.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

hurray for being financially concious.... or cheap? :?
-Julian Casablancas