Hootenanny Pre-Sale

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Hootenanny Pre-Sale

Post by obiwankobe »

Password = ELVIS

Reverend Horton Heat,
Tiger Army, Flogging Molly, Supersuckers, Horrorpops, The Living End, Chris Spedding & Robert Gordon (reunion), Wanda Jackson, Lee Rocker,
Manic Hispanic, Big Sandy, James Intveld, Ricky Warwick, 3 Bad Jacks, Charley Horse, Hellbound Hayride and Calavera

Not for me though...
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Thanks Tom!
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Tom...I betcha you would LOVE Manic Hispanic....I know that Jules, Tom and I do....plus...Rue aka Chino posts here from time to time....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
jr

Post by jr »

that event looks like FUN
thanks
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

I'm gonna bring my son - the thing wraps up early enough that i think he will have a great time! I think a few other friends are gonna bring thier kids too.

Just remember, the $35 ticket dosn't include booze, the $100 VIP ticket includes beer, and vodka-redbulls... I am not going anywhere near the VIP areas with the kid.
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

Flogging molly huh?....vodka no whiskey?......eh? tickmaster was down for maintenance anyways....Irvine police...ah now that's how to show the
kids the proper way to get arrested(Irvine P.D.'s pretty classy!)huh?

Oh yeah even if indie's not given away tickets.......

I love you Indie!
Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

Oh yeah, I am so there. Are you kidding? Flogging Molly, Horrorpops, Tiger Army, Manic Hispanic & The Rev all on one bill. Psychobilly Heaven! Can't wait! Back in the late 80's, I used to go see James Intveld at a local bar in Pasadena nearly every week. Guess I'll try to get there early enough to catch his set too.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!