The Rentals

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

assholitis

The Rentals

Post by assholitis »

Hey folks, just had to pass along the cool news - Original Weezer bass player Matt Sharp's band, The Rentals, are returning after nearly a decade away from the scene!

You may have noticed that therentals.com is hopping again, or seen the action on their MySpace page, but now you can see them in concert for the first time in many many years! Matt has assembled a crack team of Rentals for 2006 and beyond, including the ultra talented RACHEL HADEN, from the seminal 90's band That Dog, and whose voice you hear on the classic Pinkerton-era Weezer song "I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams". And the first US Rentals show in many years is happening in Los Angeles on JULY 7TH and is NOW ON SALE! Heres the details:

The Rentals with special guest Ozma!
Friday July the 7th
Venue: The Music Box @ Fonda (a.k.a. The Henry Fonda Theatre)
6126 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA.
Phone: 323 464 0808
Tickets available at Ticketmaster, right NOW! Be the first to witness the Return of The Rentals

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09003 ... orcatid=60
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

viva "The Friends of P"
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Hell yes. I loved Return of the Rentals (ironically, their first album), and didn't think they'd ever get back together.
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Same here, I thought it was just a little side gig they all did
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley