Punk Attitude movie @ the Arclight Wed, May 4-1 extra ticket

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

hbsteels

Punk Attitude movie @ the Arclight Wed, May 4-1 extra ticket

Post by hbsteels »

I bought 3 tix for this...and it's now sold out and only 2 of us are going...
It's in row ZZZZZZZZZZZ, but think of all the great people watching...
Send me an e-mail if you're interested (hbsteels@aol.com)...Picking up my tix @ the box office tomorrow nite.

Linda
coming up from behind the Orange Curtain (HB)

http://www.arclightcinemas.com
Punk: Attitude
Henry Rollins, Jim Jarmusch, Legs McNeil, Martin Rev
Director: Don Letts
Rating: NR
Running Time: 1 hr., 30 min.

Special Guest: Director Don Letts

Sneak Preview - 2005 VIDEO
FEATURING: Henry Rollins, Jim Jarmusch, Legs McNeil, Martin Rev, Steve Jones, Chrissie Hynde, John Holstrum, John Sinclair, Bob Gruen, Thurston Moore, Howard Devoto, Siouxsie Sioux, John Cale, David Johansen, Jello Biafra, Mick Jones, Arthur Kane (deceased) Sylvain Sylvain, Hilly Dristal, Tommy Ramone, Mary Harron, Poly Styrene, Captain Sensible, Pat Smear, Ray Capo, Dee Pop, Brenden Mullen Keith Morris, Jon Savage Nigel House. With music from MC5, New York Dolls, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, and many more.
PUNK: ATTITUDE, directed by former DJ Don Letts (THE CLASH: WESTWAY TO THE WORLD), takes an original, star-studded look at the Punk Rock movement, venturing beyond the music, beyond the fashion and beyond the hype.

In the mid-1970s, a cultural revolution found its way to the streets of London and New York. This revolution redefined popular music, film and fashion, threatened the establishment and popularized an independent, "go-f**k-yourself" attitude. PUNK: ATTTITUDE explores that unique moment in time when classic teenage rebellion collided with an angry musical and social underworld to create the Punk Rock movement, becoming an ethos that continues to shape youth culture to this day.
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

How was the film?
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
hbsteels

Post by hbsteels »

Gooch wrote:How was the film?
Great movie..thanks for asking...lots of interviews and old clips
Ended up being open seating, so we weren't in row ZZZ
After party outside the theatre with free booze & appetizers...
and the special treat...
We "obtained " (i.e., stole) a poster for the movie and had it signed by Don Letts (the director), and Johnny Rotten (I'm sure you know who he is), who was at the premiere.
Not sure if it's going to be released in the theatres, but it's going to be on IFC on July 9th..
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

SO AWESOME! SO JEALOUS! GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!!!!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Awesome!!! I'd love to meet Johnny, he seems like he'd be quite the character to meet. And Don Letts is cool as hell. He was a great guest on Jonesy.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*