Foo Fighters @ Paladino's

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

robert

Foo Fighters @ Paladino's

Post by robert »

Hey guys, ive down for awhile, but i just wanted to say that i saw Foo fighters at a small venue for $10. It was amazing. There new stuff is good and it was mind-blowing to be that close to a member of Nirvana.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Robert!!!

We miss you too! Glad you had a great time. Dave Grohl seems to be a great guy, and funny too.

Come back and visit us more often, or I will have to slap Jack around!
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

haha I hardly think that seems fair to Jack, Kristee...but so be it. :D Yes, hello again Robert. Good to see you back here. My brother actually went to that show. I almost did, but I didn't find out about it until 7 and it was all the way out in Tarzana and tickets went on sale at 8 I think. I got some cool pictures via his cell phone and got to listen in to a few songs.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Kev:

At the Street Party, Robert brought Jack. Jack was doing homework and not paying attention to the questions, so when it was his turn, we were all waiting for him to answer. The mom in me just kind of snapped and I slapped Jack in the head. Ooooops.
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

assholitis wrote:haha I hardly think that seems fair to Jack, Kristee...but so be it. :D Yes, hello again Robert. Good to see you back here. My brother actually went to that show. I almost did, but I didn't find out about it until 7 and it was all the way out in Tarzana and tickets went on sale at 8 I think. I got some cool pictures via his cell phone and got to listen in to a few songs.

-Kevin
Tarzana? Not 818 Tarzana?
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
MicheBel

Re: Foo Fighters @ Paladino's

Post by MicheBel »

robert wrote:Hey guys, ive down for awhile, but i just wanted to say that i saw Foo fighters at a small venue for $10. It was amazing. There new stuff is good and it was mind-blowing to be that close to a member of Nirvana.
Robert! Dude! We've missed you so! Hope all is well.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Yeah, Annnie, that one. It was a semi-secret show that they barely announced on KROQ I guess. I would've loved to have seen them for $10. My brother said the venue was so small that the music was loud as Hell.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

crap, I'm in tarzana all the time, it's like my second home!!!! there's no good known venues there, so this must have been a hole in the wall. BLAH HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!??!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
robert

Post by robert »

A freind of mine heard about on the "other" station. We got there at about 9pm, waited inline for an hour and were in the door 3 songs into the set. Probably about 150-200 ppl there.