One of my personal favorites...and she's easy on the eyes 2

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

One of my personal favorites...and she's easy on the eyes 2

Post by obiwankobe »

Liz Phair Schedules Summer Shows

James Gregory reports:
Alert the PTA: Liz Phair has just announced details of her late summer tour. According to her official website, the former swirl in our indie "Starry Night" will be setting out on an acoustic-only trek designed to road test new songs from her upcoming album. The tour will bounce from coast to coast through July and August, and will also include a stop at Lollapalooza in Chicago next month. Girlysounds:

07-23 Chicago, IL - Grant Park (Lollapalooza)
07-26 Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club
07-29 Philadelphia, PA - World Cafe Live
07-30 Philadelphia, PA - World Cafe Live
08-01 New York, NY - Joe's Pub
08-02 New York, NY - Joe's Pub
08-04 Alexandria, VA - The Birchmere
08-10 West Hollywood, CA - The Troubadour
08-16 Seattle, WA - Crocodile Cafe
08-17 Portland, OR - Douglas Fir Lounge
08-18 San Francisco, CA - Cafe Du Nord
08-19 San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall

While no title or tracklist have landed on the Pitchfork news desk regarding her upcoming studio release, snippets of five songs-- "Everything To Me", "Giving It All to You", "Somebody's Miracle", "Part of Me", and "Lost Tonight"-- recently landed at Promosquad.com, an online "song testing" site.

A post on Phair's own website also confirms the previously reported rumor of a September release for the disc, although a firm date has yet to be pinned down. Producer John Alagia (John Mayer, Jason Mraz) and engineer Brian Scheuble are also said to be helming the board for this LP, which leaves Phair one step away from a Santana collaboration and a dread-lust Adam Duritz affair. Fuck fuck fuck.

* Pitchfork Review: Liz Phair: Liz Phair
* Liz Phair: http://www.lizphair.com
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley